PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Skip Bayless: "Brady will suffer with the loss of Donte Stallworth this season"

Status
Not open for further replies.
:eek:Wow! Shocking! Skip Bayless once again proves how ******* stupid he is!

Now that I think about it, Bayless is a rare bread......I have never actually heard him utter something useful. Most of the time with the talking heads it's good and bad, but Bayless is 100% worthless!

Last edited:
WTF kind of an idiot moron is this guy?

On ESPN'S 1st and 10 segment today,,Skip was saying how Brady will have some problems moving about in the pocket this season with his injured foot and will be more immobile than ever before and therefore struggle and will have a much harder time this season in doing what he did last year

He says Moss will be nowhere as efficient as he was early last year and both Moss and Brady will suffer with the loss of the almighty Donte Stallworth not being on the field and the defense will key on Moss with consistent double teaming :rolleyes:

He then goes on to say Philadelphia was the team that 'figured them out' with the blueprint crap to beat the Pats and NE was never the same after that.

And Not one mention of the fact that the team still has Welker and also Gaffney who may certainly provide more punch to the #3 WR than Stallworth ever did - Total lack of respect for these two solid receivers.

What an A-Hole Bayless is - I know for sure he is a Colts fan as he picks them just about every year so in reality its really no surprise.

how many times does it have to be posted, dont watch espn. i do not even know who skip bayless is, or care for that matter, because i ignore espn

If we start a new thread everytime Bayless says something stupid we're going to overload the server.

More bashing from the ESPN mediots. Man I wished Trump owned that network. I would tune in just to see him say "YOU'RE FIRED!!" to Skippy "Colts" fanboy.

I'm honestly not one to automatically bash anybody that isn't 100% positive on the Pats. However, Bayless has always been a tool, who's takes are wrong more than they are right. I remember him pounding his fist and being positive that the Celtics have zero chance of beating the Lakers.

"The offensive line and regression to the mean may be bigger factors,"

Did the offensive line really regress or did it have more to do with Brady having a bum ankle in the Super Bowl and as a result could not move around enough to avoid all the hits and sacks......................I blame him being hurt more than the line sucking in the Super Bowl..........

No offense to Donte, but his role by the end of the season was catching wide receiver screens, and thats about it. Losing him will have such a minimal impact on the offense. I was very disappointed in Stallworth and I don't think he lived up to expectations or grasped the offense. Gaffney is a more reliable receiver.

"The offensive line and regression to the mean may be bigger factors,"

Did the offensive line really regress or did it have more to do with Brady having a bum ankle in the Super Bowl and as a result could not move around enough to avoid all the hits and sacks......................I blame him being hurt more than the line sucking in the Super Bowl..........

I meant the current health status of the offensive line is likely to mean new personnel at the place where continuity is most important. Cannot expect to maintain performance while shifting personnel on the line. Regression to mean refers to the fact that every record-breaking offense has suffered a drop the following year. I do not expect the same productivity this year simply because last year was so off the charts.

It's been a while since the title of a message was enough to make me laugh... :D

First, I dont like Bayless, his remarks are pointed toward contreversy instead of the truth. But him making note of us losing our #3/4 reciever and replacing him with...aaaah... Chad Jackson?? That is a fair critique. Now Dante came here on a obvious one year deal to make a name for himself and have a chance to win a championship. There never was any intention to sign the guy long-term, he knew it. As it got cold his numbers werent the only one's to drop precipitously......RANDY MOSS DOESNT LIKE THE COLD!! Look up the stats and you can see that both Stallworth and Moss dont do so well in the cold(read-HOME PLAYOFF GAMES). Gaffney is the "more reliable" guy, something that is needed in such games. But this is another reason I have suggested that the pats might be better off with a Jerivicious-type over CJ. Dont get me wrong, I see CJ's potential, but I still love that quote"potential can get you fired". I want a sure handed guy for my 4th wr, and I will give away speed to get it. We should have enough of that in WRs 1-3.

First, I dont like Bayless, his remarks are pointed toward contreversy instead of the truth. But him making note of us losing our #3/4 reciever and replacing him with...aaaah... Chad Jackson?? That is a fair critique. Now Dante came here on a obvious one year deal to make a name for himself and have a chance to win a championship. There never was any intention to sign the guy long-term, he knew it. As it got cold his numbers werent the only one's to drop precipitously......RANDY MOSS DOESNT LIKE THE COLD!! Look up the stats and you can see that both Stallworth and Moss dont do so well in the cold(read-HOME PLAYOFF GAMES). Gaffney is the "more reliable" guy, something that is needed in such games. But this is another reason I have suggested that the pats might be better off with a Jerivicious-type over CJ. Dont get me wrong, I see CJ's potential, but I still love that quote"potential can get you fired". I want a sure handed guy for my 4th wr, and I will give away speed to get it. We should have enough of that in WRs 1-3.

Stallworth wasn't even a sure handed receiver, he had many drops and mis-played balls that led to interceptions, note the Colts game or the Chargers playoff game. He was terrible at going up and getting the ball in tight coverage and was ultimately pretty useless as a deep threat because of it. Again, Stallworth's main use was his awesome YAC ability. If they can teach Chad Jackson how to run a WR screen, they'll have replaced Stallworth.

Last edited:
Why is anyone paying attention to this jerk??? Last year he was an embarrassment in many ways..the guy is a complete clowm...Please..don't watch ESPN..it sucks.
Especulally Stupid Pompous Nonsense...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing