PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

'Skins should feel insulted!

Status
Not open for further replies.
All this Miami overtime talk is pretty funny. It was the first game of the season. Most teams, short of the Patriots and Colts, do not play exceptional their first games. In that game we also lost one of our best Tackles, and threw in a rookie Stephon Heyer for the rest of the game. Heyer has never played Tackle.

Once again, the Pats won the Superbowl in 2004, beating along the way, Air McNair, Peyton Manning and Donovan McNabb employing a CB roster of one 4th rounder, 3 street free agents picked up in that season, and one 8th rounder who was a WR.

Your fanbase's constant whining about injuries merely embarrasses youselves in front of us.

Ariz. beat Steelers with a healthy Warner and at home.

Ariz lost to Redskins by 2 points on the road with Warners other arm masking taped to his torso.
And you beat Miami with a college QB who just traded away their best offensive player. Not that it would have mattered anyway. In either case your argument is entertainingly ******ed overall.

Regardless, the Pats are the best team in the league so far. If they beat the 'Skins by 21+ plus i'll be very surprised (and humbled).

It seems to me like any thing we say in optomism about our Skins is attacked immediately after by a Pats fan. Then other Pats fans join in and attack not only the comment, but the person as well. I have been called a Moron quite a few times already.

1) The poster who used the word moron was spoken to already. P.S. Care to comment on Saqs' use of the word ******ed in the previous post?

2) When "optimism" of a fan (like the Bwdjr you were addressing above) consists of "We will see if Brady has the patience to take 10 plays to score.", then, yes, Skins72, we WILL criticize that clearly uninformed statement.

3) Perhaps, you folks from Extremeskins are NOT used to those kinds of statements being challenged since your website limits realtime signup and participation from opposing fans.

.......so I can understand why this is a new experience for you.

1) The poster who used the word moron was spoken to already.

2) When "optimism" of a fan (like the Bwdjr you were addressing above) consists of "We will see if Brady has the patience to take 10 plays to score.", then, yes, Skins72, we WILL criticize that clearly uninformed statement.

3) Perhaps, you folks from Extremeskins are NOT used to those kinds of statements being challenged since your website limits realtime signup and participation from opposing fans.
.......so I can understand why this is a new experience for you.

Haha Touche Sir! Life is great in the Redskins Bubble..... haha

Last edited:
If they beat the 'Skins by 21+ plus i'll be very surprised (and humbled).

The Pats can do that for you. They've got plenty of that kind of pie baking!
(reference to a famous t-shirt produced by Adalius Thomas).

Haha Touche Sir! Life is great in the Redskins Bubble..... haha

Thanks. Sorry to go off a little, but I am sick and tired of all the Extremeskins posters waltzing over here, putting their feet up on the furniture and whining about the poor service. We're glad to have you, and are always trying to make sure there are no personal attacks. When they occur, please report them.

But for the love of God, the hypocracy of complaining about the treatment on a website that is free and open to other fans while yours prohibits it IS beyond ridiculous.

2 of those 4 wins:

Redskins 16 Miami 13 at FedEX (In OVERTIME!)

Redskins 19 Arizona 17 at FedEX (Warner playing with 1 arm)

They've played 4 at home, 2 on the road. They have 1 road win over the less than mediocre Eagles. They've already lost a home game to the Giants.

In sum, the worst 4-2 team in the NFL by far. These ain't the Steelers.

This is 100% correct. The deadskins should have lost to Miami and Arizona, but they should have beaten the Giants. They are a 3-3 team; no more, no less. Without a pass rush, their first-round secondary will lose containment, then their composure. Their OL will provide neither pass protection nor running lanes. Only injuries and turnovers will prevent this game from becoming a foregone conclusion by halftime. 31-17, incl. a garbage-time deadskins TD.

This is 100% correct. The deadskins should have lost to Miami and Arizona, but they should have beaten the Giants. They are a 3-3 team; no more, no less. Without a pass rush, their first-round secondary will lose containment, then their composure. Their OL will provide neither pass protection nor running lanes. Only injuries and turnovers will prevent this game from becoming a foregone conclusion by halftime. 31-17, incl. a garbage-time deadskins TD.

I am seriously confused why people say we do not have a pass rush??? In 6 games we have 16 sacks which is about 2.6 a game, and this is only rushing our front 4 most of the time. At times we even rush 3 and drop one Lineman back into coverage. In 7 games the Pats have 19. For an average of 2.71 a game, which is right around the same as our average.

It seems to me like any thing we say in optomism about our Skins is attacked immediately after by a Pats fan. Then other Pats fans join in and attack not only the comment, but the person as well. I have been called a Moron quite a few times already.

Nice spin. The guy said "We will eliminate the 3 play drives. We will see if Brady has the patience to take 10 plays to score."

That's what we attacked. It was ridiculous. If a buddy of mine said that I'd mock him for it for months. Every time NE sustained a drive I'd call/text him about Brady working on his patience, and whenever they scored on three plays I'd probably mockingly comment "damn Brady being impatient."

Say optimistic things about the Redskins. Most of us are fine with that. Just don't make ill-informed comments about the Patriots on our site.

*edit* looking at it again, I guess he could have said that simply saying you'd see if he has the patience (answer: yes). The obvious implication behind "we'll see if," though, is that he will not be able to.

Last edited:
Nice spin. The guy said "We will eliminate the 3 play drives. We will see if Brady has the patience to take 10 plays to score."

That's what we attacked. It was ridiculous. If a buddy of mine said that I'd mock him for it for months. Every time NE sustained a drive I'd call/text him about Brady working on his patience, and whenever they scored on three plays I'd probably mockingly comment "damn Brady being impatient."

Say optimistic things about the Redskins. Most of us are fine with that. Just don't make ill-informed comments about the Patriots on our site.

*edit* looking at it again, I guess he could have said that simply saying you'd see if he has the patience (answer: yes). The obvious implication behind "we'll see if," though, is that he will not be able to.

Well i really wasn't referring to that as the attack. But it seemed as if that guy was upset. I dunno...

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes