PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Skins Communication Problems

Status
Not open for further replies.

SVN

PatsFans.com Retired Jersey Club
Reaction score
Anyone know what they are talking about ? Even BB was asked about in the press conf.

Anyone know what they are talking about ? Even BB was asked about in the press conf.

something said about the redskins communication going OUT . BB said he was informed by the refs but he wasnt required to turn the Patriots communication off at any point because he does what the refs ask him to do..and they didnt

simple technology error most likely

Just te normal Skins complaint that they had their radio shut down between the sideline and the box up above. The complain about this with every team. It's so common with them that I suspect it's their own staff not knowing how to use the equipment properly. :D

I think when the Redskins played Green Bay they had this problem too.

It's so common with them that I suspect it's their own staff not knowing how to use the equipment properly.

Seriously, their coaches were inept today.

I think when the Redskins played Green Bay they had this problem too.

Seriously, their coaches were inept today.

Great, more technical trouble? Isn't this supposed to be a coaching staff that gets paid millions? How ridiculous.

I'm listening to Washington radio Redskins postgame and the same thing happened to them last week as well. Teams are responsible for their own team communication. It is NOT provided by the hosting team in case your wondering. So that theory of radio jamming is complete bullsh*t.

i was reading their forum and they were saying "they are suspicious..its happened before"

IGNORANT IDIOTS. IT HAPPENED TO YOU AT LEAST 3 GAMES THIS YEAR.

HEY. MAKES ITS YOU THATS CAUSING THIS PROBLEM.

It says freaking MOTOROLA on the damn headset. Get somebody from the place out there and fix those stupid things. Everybody is complaining and it can't be good for their business. ENOUGH

Actually, I thought that the NFL provides the communication equipement? I know they monitor it.

Do your home work. communication supplied by NFL. plus you cant blame the skins for questioning your teams integrity YOU ARE KNOWN FOR CHEATING!

Aint know communication brakdown gonna help you in INDY!! Come and get it CHEATERS!!

About 6 team's fans have come in here and said the same thing throughout the season. Guess what happened to all of their teams?

who farted?

Wow!
TROLIO, you are something else.
I've never seen a troll get banned as fast a you just did.:bricks:

By the way, my recollection is that the frequent confusion about "if communications go out for one team the other team must turn theirs off too" is because there are two separate systems: coaches upstairs to coaches on sideline, and sideline to quarterback. If the QB communications goes out the other team must turn theirs off too. There is no such rule for the communications between coaches, they are on their own.

My recollection also is the TV announcers said the problem was with the coaches communications, not the QB communications, contrary to the linked article. Not 100% sure though without going back and watching again, maybe that was just my interpretation.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots