PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Skins Checkin Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

TrappedinWV

Rookie
Reaction score
I am not sure where to put this, so I started a thread.

Great game by the pats yesterday. Congrats on having a great team. I never thought we would win but I never expected it to be that bad. Good luck the rest of the year.

Thanks.

Hope the Skins have a good year and Beat them Giants. Also, they play the Jets this week so crush them.!

Great game by the pats yesterday. Congrats on having a great team. I never thought we would win but I never expected it to be that bad. Good luck the rest of the year.

cool man.

The same good luck to your team. Who knows what will happen for the rest of season. I hope you guys thump the jets so hard that manjoker starts to eat doughnuts by the box in fear of his dismissal.

I'm enjoying my massive helping of crow and humble pie. I'm man enough to come here and admit I was way wrong. Anything less than a ring for you guys is a failure. Good look for the rest of the year.

Big thanks to you guys for coming back.

You are great fans and the Extremeskins lookalike thread was the funniest thing I've seen in ages. The collection deserves its own web site!

I wish I could be more optimistic for you about your team. Of course, things are tough without a healthy O-line and the Pats have blown away a lot of other teams this season. But Campbell doesn't look like the answer to me. We've seen several young quarterbacks this season (Edwards, Clemens, Lemon, Anderson) and I thought Campbell's performance was the weakest. But console yourselves: my judgement is worth next to nothing.

Enjoy the rest of the season!

I'm enjoying my massive helping of crow and humble pie. I'm man enough to come here and admit I was way wrong. Anything less than a ring for you guys is a failure. Good look for the rest of the year.

Thanks guys........... Look on the bright side. Despite our bickering all week, Patriots Nation will be Redskins fans next week.

Kick the Jets ass, will you?

jetsinsider.com

they are not in good moods over there.:D

I am not a trash talker, I will give them till around wednesday or so. Not much I can really talk trash about anyways after Sunday.
:rofl: :(

Last edited:
I'd wish you guys good luck against the Jets, but you don't need it.

Bump.

Is that it, then?

Yes? weren't there many more skins fans here last week?
Kudos to the two who came back this morning.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes