PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Skin Cancer Screening By Patriots Hits Home

Status
Not open for further replies.

PatsFans.com Article

Pro Bowl Player
Reaction score
Ian's Daily Blog - The Patriots issued a release this afternoon that definitely grabbed my attention, and I wanted to take a moment to hopefully alert more of you to it. So for anyone heading to training camp next Monday, I definitely encourage you to take a moment and not only take them up on this, but to [...]

Good move by the Pats. Get yourselves screened.

My grandmother, father and sister (left 2 young kids) all died from melanoma. Prevention first, then early detectiona and prompt action is important, once it metasticizes, you're done. No time to wait in a healthcare que with melanoma.

once it metasticizes, you're done. No time to wait in a healthcare que with melanoma.

People think, "If I have a spot, I'll just get it removed and it'll be fine." That's provided you find it early enough. Most people ignore it and say they'll get it checked "the next time I go to the doctor". I can't get over how quickly it kills, especially after going through it and PatsWickedPissah obviously knows as well - so don't take any chances. If you're going to the stadium stop and take a moment to get screened.

Anything you can do
to detect ANY cancer early
... is a step ahead of the game.
Take it from me.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes