PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Situation regarding Tom Casale on this forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Tom Casale: Apologize to Mrs B & Seek Help

This loser is apologizing like carazy in a self serving effort to keep his job! This guy is lower than low - as sick as sick can be for what he's done. He needs mental help and should be canned ASAP>

Re: Don't Miss This Existing Thread! [merged]

I don't know about anyone else, but if I was able to cover the Patriots for a living I wouldn't be spending my time lurking under multiple screen names on a Pats board trying to stir up crap. Seems pretty weird to me.

Last edited:
Re: Mrs. B's Training Camp Reports

Can someone that knows how to search the forum post links to old posts of patriotsrule (and his other aliases) to get newbs like me up to speed?

Thanks!

PS. patriotsrule, if you do have balls, you should post the links highlighting your history. Them create a new alias (say Tom Casale) and start clean.

EDIT: Appologies to PatsRule, I meant patriotsrule.

Last edited:

Tom, aka cooko for cocoa puffs: please apologize to Mike Reiss, you psycho

Last edited:

Can someone that knows how to search the forum post links to old posts of patsrule (and his other aliases) to get newbs like me up to speed?

Thanks!

PS. patsrule, if you do have balls, you should post the links highlighting your history. Them create a new alias (say Tom Casale) and start clean.

Search>Advanced Search>User Name

Re: Tom Casale: Apologize to Mrs B & Seek Help

This loser is apologizing like carazy in a self serving effort to keep his job! This guy is lower than low - as sick as sick can be for what he's done. He needs mental help and should be canned ASAP>

yeah he's just kissing butts now so this doesn't get out

screw him

SCUMBAG.

Can someone that knows how to search the forum post links to old posts of patsrule (and his other aliases) to get newbs like me up to speed?

Thanks!

PS. patsrule, if you do have balls, you should post the links highlighting your history. Them create a new alias (say Tom Casale) and start clean.

Look, folks, he came clean about everything last night and apologized several times. It must not have been easy for him.

No one died. Mike Reiss, Chad Jackson and Mrs. B all still have their jobs. He went after me on his web show last year and I'm already over it and look forward to him being a valued poster on this site. You all can too.

Now, I owe someone an apology myself - - Mrs B. - - I'm sorry I caused this thread to veer off in a different direction from its original subject. It's pretty obvious how highly esteemed your TC reports are by all of us here.

hey Mrs. B, I think you should know that i like your reports also.

the way you write them makes it sound like it's a buddy telling you about the practices and not some robot (or psycho scumbag) from the media.

Can you keep doing them?

the excitement and energy you put into them make them much better than any other reports.

He needs to realize Pats fans took down Ron Borges in 2007 - Dont mess with us!

.....but Borges attacked the HC of the NEP As bad as that was, this cookoo anonymously attacked fellow media members and a patriots fan/teacher of all things - a female elementary school teacher under a cowardice fake name. A woman who helps a sight challenged fellow fan! How low can soemone get? Borges at least attacked BB under his own name! WTF?

Casale, this things going wide and long --- resign or be fired. This thing is on - you will pay for this.

Last edited:

.....but Borges attacked the HC of the NEP As bad as that was, this cookoo anonymously attacked fellow media members and a patriots fan/teacher of all things - a female elementary school teacher under a cowardice fake name. A woman who helps a sight challenged fellow fan! How low can soemone get? Borges at least attacked BB under his own name! WTF?

Casale, this things going wide and long --- resign or be fired. This thing is on - you will pay for this.

I agree 100%...this is even worse IMO than what Borges did. Absolutely no excuse for such shadiness.

Look, folks, he came clean about everything last night and apologized several times. It must not have been easy for him.

No one died. Mike Reiss, Chad Jackson and Mrs. B all still have their jobs. He went after me on his web show last year and I'm already over it and look forward to him being a valued poster on this site. You all can too.

Now, I owe someone an apology myself - - Mrs B. - - I'm sorry I caused this thread to veer off in a different direction from its original subject. It's pretty obvious how highly esteemed your TC reports are by all of us here.

"look folks shmessy here....i believe its okay a coward smeared fellow posters, like a mother and teacher attacked under fake names by some loser..let me sweep it under the rug. i support this type of immature sick behavior...keep clicking on the chevy banner ads below"

What would the NE PAtriots and CHevrolet think about this?

UNACCEPTABLE!

Last edited:

Please stop. As I wrote in another thread a few minutes ago:

Tom has a reputation for being a very savvy football observer, not just of the Patriots but of other teams and the draft as well.

Search>Advanced Search>User Name

Thanks! (Again, apologies for confusing PatsRule with patriotsrule.)
So the users are "I'mRonBorges?", "AlisonLovesBrady", "Patsman12" and "Patriotsrule"?

Newbs like me, do search and get educated. It is really amusing, the guy replies to his own posts (e.g. http://www.patsfans.com/new-england-patriots/messageboard/showthread.php?t=40467). I wouldn't think he's come clean till he (at the very least) lists all the aliases he has used on this forum, and states which alias he'd be using in the future.

Why are you trying to save this guy? He is a coward and sicko....are you supporting his cowardly attacks?

"look folks shmessy here....i believe its okay a coward smeared fellow posters, like a mother and teacher attacked under fake names by some loser..let me sweep it under the rug. i support this type of immature sick behavior...keep clicking on the chevy banner ads below"

What would the NE PAtriots and CHevrolet think about this?

UNACCEPTABLE!

Obviously, you have no clue about what went on the past 10 months regarding this.

Further, I have absolutely no ownership of this site and no financial ties to it whatsoever. Ian is the administrator and he rarely even answers my PM's to him, so you're comedically way off.

You are just shooting blindly in a rage. The more you write tonight, the more you portray yourself as an unstable hysteric.

If you want blood so much, go watch one of those total fighting things.

Better yet, sit down, drink a soda and calm your hysteria.

P.S. - My wife and I own Hondas and highly recommend them!

Tom has a reputation for being a very savvy football observer, not just of the Patriots but of other teams and the draft as well.

Shmessy i'm not here to argue with you, but just read what i'm saying.

This guy is not apologizing for what he did.

He's apologizing because he got caught. There is a big difference.

You guys really want this guy on here?

so its ok for someone to attack Mrs B and Mike Reiss under a fake name? Thats what you are implying. Great stuff! What a board!

Last edited:

Like I posted in that thread: Tom, list ALL the aliases you have used on this forum. Then tell us the ONE alias you would be using in the future. THEN you can have a clean slate.

I'm already over it and look forward to him being a valued poster on this site. You all can too.

I agree. While it was surreptitious, we should remember that media people pretty much make their living by knocking their colleagues, with varying degrees of backstabbing. It would have been hard to suddenly stop because of a change in screen name. Done right, it's totally legit.

Now, if he had posted here about having a raging secret crush on Mrs. B, well that could get a guy fired...
http://www.bostonsportsmedia.com/archives/shots/003013.php

:cool3:

I take offense to the things Casale wrote about Patriots fans. No amount of pleading in this forum will make me forgive what he's done in here, hiding behind false names showing himself to to a spineless, wimpy twerp.

Tom you are a miniscule piece of crap that can kiss my arse.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back