Welcome to PatsFans.com

Site Problems

Discussion in 'PatsFans.com - Patriots Fan Forum' started by Bostonian1962, Sep 21, 2006.

1. Bostonian1962

Bostonian1962 In the Starting Line-Up

Ratings:
    +9 / 3 / -0

I know several have posted similar posts, so forgive me. However, for several weeks this site has been as slow as NEM trying to spell a big word in Scrabble.

It's still impossibly slow.

Moreover, I am unable to log in, until later in the day. It tells me my password is incorrect. Yesterday, it finally accepted it in the afternoon. Today it wasn't until night time.

My frustration level is through the roof.

If I ever can't sign in, please note my default Patriots score is Patriots 24 - Opponent 20:). Ha ha!

When I click on the Message Board at work in the A.M., I go to get a cup of coffee. By the time I'm back it lets me in to the board, and then takes 3 minutes to get through my next command. It's the ONLY site with which this happens.

Last edited: Sep 21, 2006
  2. pats1

pats1 Moderator PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -0

I've had the same problems at times, with the script errors on the top bar much more frequent.

3. lobster

lobster On the Game Day Roster

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0

The problems seemed to start with the regular season. Ian, who owns the web-site, posted on the 19th:
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    We're having a much larger flow of traffic which is bogging the server down...making it a challenge but one we'll figure out.

I'm working on getting it fixed....hopefully soon

Ian