Not open for further replies.

Tunescribe

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
2019 Weekly Picks Winner
2021 Weekly Picks Winner
2023 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
The site is slower than molasses again, at least for me. Anyone else having problems logging in and navigating? What's up this time?

Yeah, it's never gotten back, Ian hasn't got it moved over yet. It just speeds up for parts of the day then slows down. But if it's speedy for a while, don't expect it to last until Ian says it's moved.

Tunescribe said:
The site is slower than molasses again, at least for me. Anyone else having problems logging in and navigating? What's up this time?
Me too, Patters says somebody might be trying to screw it up, I just put a "Neo Con Curse" on them, when it first happend I thought they were trying to get rid of me because I am fair and balanced. Nem hasn't mentioned it I think he is trying to make believe it isn't happening to him :D :eek:

It is un-effin-believably slow.

Time to take a break, have dinner, and try later tonight when the kiddies are asleep.

Seems slow at time..better at others..and once in, I have lost the site trying to look at threads...but BETTER than it was a week ago..

Don't you 2nd stringers know how to R E A D?
We are still on the Donald Hayes server.
Ian is preparing the Chad Jackson server to be the starter.
The Chad Jackson server will be installed as a starter any night now.

Other sources in the orginization say it is a SMILEY problem.
McDaniels won't let Chad Jackson be the starting server
until the POWER RANGER SMILEYS are activated.

F.B.N. said:
Don't you 2nd stringers know how to R E A D?
We are still on the Donald Hayes server.
Ian is preparing the Chad Jackson server to be the starter.
The Chad Jackson server will be installed as a starter any night now.

Other sources in the orginization say it is a SMILEY problem.
McDaniels won't let Chad Jackson be the starting server
until the POWER RANGER SMILEYS are activated.

Yes, we're still on the same server as I'm still working on getting the new server working properly. I'm having issues currently getting the DNS settings and nameservers set up, and I don't want to redirect the domain name and not have the site function since it takes 1-3 days to fully propagate. Hopefully this will get resolved soon as I'm currently paying for two hosting solutions until we switch for the final time.

Ian

Last edited:
Ian said:
Yes, we're still on the same server as I'm still working on getting the new server working properly. I'm having issues currently getting the DNS settings and nameservers set up, and I don't want to redirect the domain name and not have the site function since it takes 1-3 days to fully propagate. Hopefully this will get resolved soon as I'm currently paying for two hosting solutions until we switch for the final time.

Ian

We can have a fundraising roast for the site when you are done.

Now who will be the sacrificial lamb for the roast?

I can think of 1 person up to the task ...we'll need to fly him in from Arizona....and he would love all the attention...he always does...right NEM?

I sincerely hope Ian and his crew can do something to speed up the site soon or I'm sure I won't be the only one visiting fewer times a week. It would be a shame to lose the high traffic of knowledgeable football fans but unless the problems get fixed ASAP the site surely will relinquish its position as a top flight football domain. Not to mention bumming me out when I need a football fix. Please, Ian, work your magic.....

I posted the problems on Ian sticky thread this afternoon.

But, we have to look at the bright side. It appears that November is "Booty" month at The Parking Lot. October was "pairs" month at The Parking Lot.

I would rather miss some of Booty month than any of Pairs month.

NEM said:
Propagate????? Is that like Watergate? Any day now I expect we will have a NEMGate. That should be a doozy. :D

Ian, need an excedrin????

Trust me....you have no idea. This has been the most frustrating, time consuming, aggravating, and most difficult stretch of days in quite a while. I'm also working longer hours these days at my 'real job' which isn't making this any easier, but I'm hoping to get this figured out soon so I can get everything moved and we can get past waiting what seems like forever for each page to load. Hopefully in the next day or two I'll have come to a resolution.

Ian

Brady'sButtBoy said:
I sincerely hope Ian and his crew can do something to speed up the site soon or I'm sure I won't be the only one visiting fewer times a week. It would be a shame to lose the high traffic of knowledgeable football fans but unless the problems get fixed ASAP the site surely will relinquish its position as a top flight football domain. Not to mention bumming me out when I need a football fix. Please, Ian, work your magic.....

Amen BBB. Hang with me a little longer, this will be just a bad memory soon enough.

Ian

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back