PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Site is acting weird

Me too. Random pages not loading at all or not completely.

With all due respect to Ian, he needs to find someone else to host this site. This isn't the first time the site's gone down under heavy load. The Pats are on the clock and we can't get to the draft thread. Sad.

bad.......

Not going to lie, I have visited every team thats drafted respective forums. This is the only site where I'm having trouble.

Close the site to guests!

You hear that? GO AWAY LURKERS!

Site shat itself during the draft completely destroying the chance at discussion, just like I knew it would.

I don't know about the rest of you guys but I wouldn't mind donating mo' money for better servers. Or we can grab the pitchforks and drive out the huge amount of guests!

i have been having problems for a few days now

I don't know about the rest of you guys but I wouldn't mind donating mo' money for better servers. Or we can grab the pitchforks and drive out the huge amount of guests!

Those guests become regulars over time (a % of them) so are essential to the business model of the Board.

I'd rather Ian put out a financial statement that shows the cost to upgrade and we turn it into a fundraising campaign here.

I noticed the same thing. I'm heading home tonight in about 10 minutes for the second half of the drive back (I'm about 9hrs away after yesterday's trek) and will try and troubleshoot things when I get there. :bricks:

Those guests become regulars over time (a % of them) so are essential to the business model of the Board.

I'd rather Ian put out a financial statement that shows the cost to upgrade and we turn it into a fundraising campaign here.

True, wasn't thinking about that. I'm all for a fundraiser if need be.

My posts don't show up at all for days

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Back