PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Sirius NFL Radio broadcasting from Pats camp on Sunday

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kirwan mentioned that Mallett looked sharp.

Lloyd has a very high football IQ.

Kirwan mentioned that Mallett looked sharp.

Lloyd has a very high football IQ.

First time I've heard him. Very impressive.

Looks like Reiss has his ear the to speaker. He already has a link about what BB said.

Tom Brady up next. Damn it the show is almost over.

Awesome show.

Kraft pulling a Menino. "Gronker"?

Last edited:
Kirwan and Ryan raving about Mallett.

Says Bequette ahead of Jones in terms of technique at this point.

Typical Tim and Pat show... Which of course is 5 star.. Sirius is top not material and they sure didn't disappoint today

Kirwan and Ryan raving about Mallett.

Says Bequette ahead of Jones in terms of technique at this point.

This is the exact opposite of what Reiss has been saying

I'll take Kirwan and Ryan everyday for player evaluation.

Ryan was also raving about Brady's arm strength.

Thanks for the play by play of the broadcast for those of us who are Sirius deprived. BTW- will they ever put their entire Pats show up as like a podcast for those of us who might want to to spring for that trial offer just to hear this one show.

Also, if I had my druthers, I would have preferred to have these guys' take of what they saw from the Pats during the join practice with the Saints. Its just so early in TC to know how things are going. In a week or so, things would be more telling.

They are traveling all over the place.

They thought the idea of the Pats practicing with the Saints and Bucs would be invaluable given the limited reps the starters see in preseason games.

From a Pats POV they felt things like playing against Brees and the Saints O in 2 min drills was gold for the Pats D and of course other situational opportunities where the starters see quality reps.

In summing up re the O Kirwan said the no huddle was unstoppable, also that the Pats had backup QB's who could win games in Mallett & Hoyer, whereas a team like the Giants weren't going to win games W/O Manning. Loves what Lloyd brings to the O in terms of opening up the whole field, liked AH in the slot also.

Ryan said he wasn't sold however on the run game. They did mention Vollmer, Mankins & Waters missing however.

They liked what they say from Hightower, Dowling and Gregory among the newcomers and felt the D would be improved.

Kirwan said this roster is definitely stronger than the one that finished last year

Thanks for the play by play of the broadcast for those of us who are Sirius deprived. BTW- will they ever put their entire Pats show up as like a podcast for those of us who might want to to spring for that trial offer just to hear this one show.

Also, if I had my druthers, I would have preferred to have these guys' take of what they saw from the Pats during the join practice with the Saints. Its just so early in TC to know how things are going. In a week or so, things would be more telling.

Occasionally Sirius will post interviews but you have to watch their twitter feed and there is little rhyme or reason to what is posted and when. As for entire shows, no.

I told myself I was going to take notes but forgot. Haha

What was that Tim Ryan said about Ridley's build? Sand in the pants? Just remember him being impressed with his size. Especially his backside. No seriously. He also commented on how huge Solder looked. Vast upper body improvement from they last saw him at the Senior Bowl. Good stuff.

They just finished a 30 min interview with Brady, phenomenal stuff, no talk of diving tech, just football.

How he approaches practice, why reps are important how they want to attack D's, how he works to develop 'trust' with his receivers, How he worked with Centers last year, his relationship with Koppen and his Shotgun snaps, wealth of info.

It followed an interview w Jay Cutler, the differences in how they vie themselves and the team were stark.

It is a reminder of how lucky we are.

If the interview is available for download it is a must listen for any Pats fan.

Damned you Bradford, don't tease me. 2 and a half minutes is NOT enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes