PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Sirius NFL broadcast from Pats camp Saturday

Status
Not open for further replies.

larryo

Third String But Playing on Special Teams
Reaction score
For those of you who can't get enough Pats information the Sirius NFL Network's Pat Kirwan and Tim Ryan will be broadcasting from Patriots camp this Saturday at 2pm.

If you don't have Sirius sub you can get a free 30 day trial but you have to use your credit card and then cancel before it's over.

If you have never heard Tim Ryan or Pat Kirwan I would strongly suggest you check it out. This won't be like anything you hear on lacol radio. Hope everyone checks it out.

Talk about it.

I can't endorse Sirius NFL Radio enough and their training camp coverage is great. Get the 30 day trial and listen to everyone's camp coverage.

As for Saturday, the Patriots will be the focus of the show for the full 4 hours. You don't even get that on Boston radio. Oh, and commercials are fairly limitted.

Moving the Chains is by far the greatst NFL broadcast of all time

Pat and Tim are great.. I'm heading there to listen to them in person.. Its not even funny how much they know the subject at hand and never go over board with comments, unlike WEEI..

The most amazing thing about their show is how much they know, not just about the game, but about every team. They can tell you almost anything you want to know about anyone on any roster. They make some mistakes but at least they know, for instance, that Taylor Price does not have a sketchy injury past and is not likely headed to IR as Felger alluded to this afternoon.

The most amazing thing about their show is how much they know, not just about the game, but about every team. They can tell you almost anything you want to know about anyone on any roster. They make some mistakes but at least they know, for instance, that Taylor Price does not have a sketchy injury past and is not likely headed to IR as Felger alluded to this afternoon.

or mention that the Patriots Shawn Springs is not a leader in the locker room or on the field like a guy on Mad Dog radio said today followed up by saying that he has Miami and Jets ahead of the Pats.

or Colin Cowherd saying over and over it's a qb passing league and then picking the Jets and Miami over the Pats.

I love the Sirius NFL Network and all their personalities except for Gil Brandt. He should have hung up the mic a few years ago. An appearance every few weeks would be good but I just can't listen to his stories any longer.

Just a bump to remind everyone about the show. If you're really looking for great Pats talk from an outsiders point of view I advise you to sign up for the free month and check out this broadcast. Only thing is they won't be mentioning Tom's hair or his wife once so you guys that are used to listening to local Boston sports radio might be dissapointed.

Last edited:
Sirius NFL is great, I listen all the time. One of the best channels on Sirius. They destroy the clowns on ESPN radio.

Pat and Tim are great.. I'm heading there to listen to them in person.. Its not even funny how much they know the subject at hand and never go over board with comments, unlike WEEI..

Where do you listen in person?

I have sirius radio too and I listen to nfl radio on my way in and out of work most days even the offseason and they are all great and knowledgeble much better than local guys and as a football junkie I love hearing about every team and not just the pats.

what are the 4 hours of the show again just to be sure?

Kraft is on now. Not much new info.

Not sure I got them all but this is who's going to be on. Maroney, Koppen, Neal, Brady and Belichick.

I'm loving this.

The phone number to call in is 877-635-5425. Come on let's get some Patriots calls in there.

I found Brady's comments on a rookie salary cap interesting. Something onlong the lines...Atleast certain owners are spending on someone. He does not want a rookie cap if certain owners just pocket the money. They would have to spend the savings on the veterans.

Tim and Pat deserve an award for the way this show is run on a daily basis. They play no favorites, don' sugarcoat anything, are knowledgeable about every player on every team, and know every scheme of every team. Fascinating radio. You can also feel the respect that Bob Bill and Tom have for them. They conduct fantastic radio, and are worth every dollar of the Sirius subscription. Tim Ryan will someday be doing one of the premier games wether it be MNF or SNF. He is amazing at calling a game.

QUick question. I just happened on this thread and its 4:30 already. If you sign up for the 30 day trial with they have THIS particular show on pod cast.

BTW- I get most of my info now from the PFW in progress pod cast over on the Pats web site. I don't always agree with the 4 guys who are on the show, but its a lot better than anything else locally. Its on Tuesdays and Thursdays live 12-2, but the podcasts are archived so you can listen anytime

QUick question. I just happened on this thread and its 4:30 already. If you sign up for the 30 day trial with they have THIS particular show on pod cast.

BTW- I get most of my info now from the PFW in progress pod cast over on the Pats web site. I don't always agree with the 4 guys who are on the show, but its a lot better than anything else locally. Its on Tuesdays and Thursdays live 12-2, but the podcasts are archived so you can listen anytime

Not sure if they post broadcasts on their site. Check out sirius nfl site and you should be able to get an idea if they do or don't.

Excellent show. Bunch of guests. Edelman was just on.

Loved the Neil and Koppen interview. Very funny.

Hopefully one you Pats fans out there with football smarts has been listening and taking notes. They talked about schemes and offesive sets but I don't know enough to make sense of it but I'm learning.

I don't have Sirius but KFFL posted an interesting Kraft snippet on twitter...at least I thought it was interesting. ;)

Patriots | Owner wants Tom Brady to spend entire career with team

Sat, 31 Jul 2010 11:37:23 -0400

New England Patriots team owner Bob Kraft, during an interview on SIRIUS NFL Radio, said his intention is that QB Tom Brady will be with the team for his entire career.

Read more: NFL News and Rumors - Hot off the Wire Fantasy Football News

Mo et. al. I listened to the Sirius broadcast for the 1st time today. EXCELLENT.

Kraft stated that the owners need to and would have to show the union that rookie cap savings would be spent on vets. He said that definitely TFB would spend his career here. Then he launched into we're going to 18 game seasons.

The Sirius guys know everything about the Pats. Impressive. They know far more than the 98.5 guys except maybe Zo who's a flake anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes