PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

SIRIUS' Best Coach of All Time

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the voting is done and Belichick was in the lead 35% to 34% so I can't say he wins for sure but it appears as though he did.

i did cast my bb vote before the poll closed, but these polls are meaningless. Putting Shula ahead of Noll, Walsh and BB is homerism squared.

i did cast my bb vote before the poll closed, but these polls are meaningless. Putting Shula ahead of Noll, Walsh and BB is homerism squared.

Yea, They got Farve ahead of Brady :rolleyes: and in the ultimate show of "Most meaningless survey" they have Elway behind Marino and Farve.....I mean seriously, that's nuts.

However! I am glad Bill got to No.1 and I'm still embracing the hate in 2008.

This was a fun survey to watch.

Yea, They got Farve ahead of Brady :rolleyes: and in the ultimate show of "Most meaningless survey" they have Elway behind Marino and Farve.....I mean seriously, that's nuts.

However! I am glad Bill got to No.1 and I'm still embracing the hate in 2008.

This was a fun survey to watch.

I hope BB did end up winning. It seemed like he did, but I get nervous these days.

You're right, the polls are meaningless for the most part. I still would love "our guy" to win it.

I hope BB did end up winning. It seemed like he did, but I get nervous these days.

You're right, the polls are meaningless for the most part. I still would love "our guy" to win it.

I'm with ya, 100%.

I was just at the Sirius site, and Bill Bellichick was voted the best coach of all time. Very cool to have a winner.

In addition to BB being voted best coach of all time, John Hannah won for best guard, and Randy Moss was one of the two WRs (Jerry Rice and Moss).

I was just at the Sirius site, and Bill Bellichick was voted the best coach of all time. Very cool to have a winner.

In addition to BB being voted best coach of all time, John Hannah won for best guard, and Randy Moss was one of the two WRs (Jerry Rice and Moss).

It is nice to see that fans remember what BB did and not what the media has done to ruin it all.

Good work!!

:singing:

Final Voting was:

BB - 35%
Shula - 24%
VINCE - 8%
Parcels - 7%
Halas - 5%

To think, Shula was swamping BB before I posted this. Coach, if you are reading this, may I please have some tickets to the Super Bowl? Thanks in advance. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes