PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Single game tickets for road games?

Status
Not open for further replies.

milwaukeebeers44

On the Game Day Roster
Reaction score
Anyone know of a comprehensive list of other teams' single game on-sale dates? You know, besides compulsively checking their sites and TicketMaster.

milwaukeebeers44 said:
Anyone know of a comprehensive list of other teams' single game on-sale dates? You know, besides compulsively checking their sites and TicketMaster.

If you are willing to pay more than face, Stubhub is an option

milwaukeebeers44 said:
There ain't nothin' better than eBay. Just be sure to purchase from a reputable seller.

Why go to StubHub, which is essentially a glorified middleman that will raise prices above and beyond what you might otherwise pay..?

QuiGon said:
There ain't nothin' better than eBay. Just be sure to purchase from a reputable seller.

Why go to StubHub, which is essentially a glorified middleman that will raise prices above and beyond what you might otherwise pay..?

Totally agree. StubHub is worthless unless you're independently wealthy and don't care what you pay. In some cases it's worth going directly to the team early (like with the Bills a week ago), but they're usually sold out to season ticket holders or have a few bad seats left in the nosebleed sections. Ebay is far and away the best way to go for tickets to away games. Just picked up a couple myself there for the Jets game in the Meadowlands.

Tried for the Titans and Fins games right as they went on sale and no luck there. Probably best to wait until a few weeks before the game in case somebody is desperate to get rid of tickets or the team has gone in the tank (Titans game for sure).

I actually got my tickets for the Pats-Tits game the day they went on sale from ticketmaster.

I've been checking for the Jags game, too, but no one seems to know when their SGTs are going on sale.

I'd rather not buy from ebay or stubhub. There's no reason to pay more when you can just BUY the SGTs.

milwaukeebeers44 said:
I actually got my tickets for the Pats-Tits game the day they went on sale from ticketmaster.

I tried for some seats behind the Pats bench but no luck. I didn't bother looking elsewhere, though they were probably available at the time. By December the Titans will be in the tank and close seats will come cheap, just hope the game has meaning for NE.

milwaukeebeers44 said:

I've been checking for the Jags game, too, but no one seems to know when their SGTs are going on sale.

I'd rather not buy from ebay or stubhub. There's no reason to pay more when you can just BUY the SGTs.

I am a jags season ticket holder :singing: That way I guaranteed I would have 5 tickets to the game. They go on sale to the general public August 26. But I doubt they will have any left, between group sales and season ticket holders having the right to buy single game tickets before they go on sale to the general public. I just ordered an extra ticket for my brother to the jags game.

By the way this ticket scalping thing is kind of lucrative. I am pretty sure when I am done selling the tickets to the rest of the games, I will have made enough profit to cover my 5 tickets, the hotel room and part of the trip expenses gas, food etc..

mgcolby said:
I am a jags season ticket holder :singing: That way I guaranteed I would have 5 tickets to the game. They go on sale to the general public August 26. But I doubt they will have any left, between group sales and season ticket holders having the right to buy single game tickets before they go on sale to the general public. I just ordered an extra ticket for my brother to the jags game.

By the way this ticket scalping thing is kind of lucrative. I am pretty sure when I am done selling the tickets to the rest of the games, I will have made enough profit to cover my 5 tickets, the hotel room and part of the trip expenses gas, food etc..

The Falcons do that too and I was able to get tickets last year, so I will take my chances.

Scalpers are evil, evil people who make things prohibitively expensive for the rest of us.

milwaukeebeers44 said:
The Falcons do that too and I was able to get tickets last year, so I will take my chances.

Scalpers are evil, evil people who make things prohibitively expensive for the rest of us.

I'm not evil :( I just have a lot of tickets to sell. I put them on ebay with a buy it now option that would cover my ebay and paypal expenses and the tickets for the Cowboys and Steelers went through the roof. The only tickets I don't have advertised for face value are the Giants and Colts tickets as I will put them on ebay just above face value and see what they bring in. Not looking to strike gold I just want to get my money back. But the Steelers and Cowboys tickets (two sold to a co-worker for face value) and 3 Jets tickets at $10 over face value have returned 50% of what I paid for the season tickets. I still have (2) Jets, Titans, Texans, Giants and Colts a long with the two pre-season games (I am going to give them to the USO in Jacksonville).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back