PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Since LaDainian Ran His Mouth...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Since LaDainian Ran His Mouth..

I'm going to give LDT the benefit of the doubt here. He's been a warrior for alot of years in the NFL, playing a full season on a torn groin. He was probably devastated he couldn't help his team on the field.

He does't miss a chance to talk trash in front of TV cameras. But motivational talk to his team mates is beyond this CLASSY player. Give me a break.

The Chargers will be a better team if they get rid of LT ... my bet is he is good as gone because Norv Turner has to get rid of him to make it his team.
All good coaches do this when they come to the team ... Norv had to wait a year. Look at the Giants with no Tiki and Shockey ... A-Holes ruin teams.

LT has never talked trash about any other team than the Patriots. It's not that he loves the mic, he hates the pats. Someone that hates them so much but can't play in the game must have been frustrated. Plus, the media has been trying to focus all year on last years situation and tried to call the Chargers hypocrites. I, for one, am glad the season is over. Not glad we lost, but happy for our team to make it so far. We were criticized so unfairly throughout the year. Your team was also criticized but you're doing something we couldn't do, go to the Superbowl, making it better for you. We had a great season considering we have a brand new coaching staff and we could build on that.

But like it or not, we will be back next year and LT is going to be the hammer for the Chargers.

Of course LT never talks trash. The self annointed Mr classy and Mr smarts just exudes class and smarts that runs up and down the SD organization from players like Merrimod, Drayton "I like to headbutt" Florence, to Igor "foot in my mouth" Olshansky, Shaun Philips.

SD is the biggest trash talking team that has done absolutely nothing.

This is priceless...Gotta say tho, every fan base has the usual crop of delusionals :D

From that thread:

As I watch the highlights on ESPN again I see that the Chargers are clearly the better team and it isn't even close. The Pats need the most incredibly luck and horrific officiating to stay in this game.

If we play them 10 more times, we win all 10 guaranteed.

I was convinced this was actually a joke post until I saw that he has over 1,000 posts on the forum. I honestly feel bad for the level headed Chargers fans here and elsewhere (hi jcdavey) because the only conclusion I can come to is that a the lesser half know very little about football.

Start with some obtainable goals, like: "if we play them ten more times, and actually score a touchdown in each game, we could win five."

Without being quite so negative..hehe...I would say that since he talked crap on Belichick, he has actually shown less class than the guy he accused of being classless. From his "if they aint cheatin, they aint tryin" line to giving Rivers the cold shoulder against the Titans to today...I could not be prouder of my team except for LT.

What was his thing about keeping his helmut on and hiding behind the tinted visor? Was he practicing watching his visio in the off-season?:D

he was hiding in there, crying like a little *****.

The bench is not loaded with Ladainian Tomlinsons. I understand your defending your guy, and I can appreciate that, but from the time I watched LT sit out the pre-season, have his hissyfits on camera with Rivers, through his press interviews and his TV appearances, I have just become more and more convinced LT is about LT not the SD Chargers.

That's a personal perception, and I'm not saying it is accurate, but that's the way it appears to me.

BTW...I really think you guys have enormous amounts of talent and depth. I wish you guys the very best for the 2008 season. You have been worthy adversaries, and I have never sweated playing any team this year as much as I sweated having to play the Chargers in the AFCCG.

What made LtD look particularly bad was the fact Rivers played on TWO bad knees. Rivers put his career on the line, why couldn't LT? It just seemed like he didn't have much fight in him from the start.

But like it or not, we will be back next year and LT is going to be the hammer for the Chargers.

What's that supposed to be? Some lame variation of Olshansky's the Patriots should be more worried about the Chargers??

The Pats are on the verge of writing history 19-0, and you're here giving some veiled threat about next year when it's obvious the Pats completely beat the Chargers in BOTH meetings this year?

Come off it dude! Pats fans are thinking about the Super Bowl and perfection, not whether or not LT "might" be back to torment them next year, if you can even call 3 touches and zero impact in the AFCCG that!

I only saw a couple of camera shots of LT but it looked like he was pouting and sulking in his corner rather than supporting his teammates. Doesn't give the best impression, don't ya think?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back