Welcome to PatsFans.com

Simple Question to Feds

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by PatriotsReign, Oct 10, 2008.

1. PatriotsReign

PatriotsReign Rookie

Ratings:
    +188 / 3 / -10

You have to watch the video on the home page of CNNMoney! It has Ali Velshi, their financial reporter asking Some guy from Washington,

"What are you doing with the $700 billion?"

Watch the guy try to avoid the question, it makes you wanna give him a dope slap.:mad:

The video should come on automatically. If not, it's on the left side just below the headlines

Business, financial, personal finance news - CNNMoney.com
  2. mcgraw_wv

mcgraw_wv Rookie

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0

Velshi is a puppet reporter if I ever heard of one...

Over the past year at every low point in the market, he has said and told the viewers if you have money to invest it would be a good time, at 12, at 11, at 10, and now... At first I thought it was solid advice...

But now he comes running on TV saying all this, I think it is simply a ploy to try and push money into the market to stop the bleeding...
    Last edited: Oct 10, 2008
  3. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +333 / 1 / -9

Barney Frank & Chris Dodd should go before a firing squad and shot dead.

All politicians & CEO's (democrat & republican alike) involved should be stripped of all their power, their homes, cars, credit cards, boats, summer homes, planes, and all other valuble's should be seized and sold, the proceeds should be taken up into the Appalachin Mts and distributed to the people who still have to go out into the woods and shoot Squirrels for supper.

Also:
    I would like to know more about Barack Hussein Obama.
  4. mcgraw_wv

mcgraw_wv Rookie

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0

I would like you to take a proactive attempt to go read his many books and articles on his upbringing... Instead of lazily sitting there pretending he is some terrorist or bad person.

McCain has waged war against the freedoms, and financial security of this country from within it's walls that were more destructive than anything Ayers has done...
  5. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +333 / 1 / -9

Other some uneductaed street nuts like me why are so many well eductaed, informative, decent American citizens asking the same queston that I do, that being, "who is the real Barack Hussein Obama"--:confused:
  6. mcgraw_wv

mcgraw_wv Rookie

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0

He's a guy in the race for president that you don't support so in typical red state measure, you close your eyes, cover your ears and ask... "Who is this guy, we can't trust him to fleece us liek our own Party!!!"
  7. PatriotsReign

PatriotsReign Rookie

Ratings:
    +188 / 3 / -10

I agree...he has been acting like it's his responsibility to preven market panic. He doesn't realize that's not his job...his job is to report the news.

Last week he said the economy wouldn't get too bad and that a depression is "impossible". He is definately not the best analyst if he is one at all.