PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Simms on WFAN

Status
Not open for further replies.

SVN

PatsFans.com Retired Jersey Club
Reaction score
just heard the end of his conversation with mike francesca and he bought up an interesting thing though obvious..he said what seperates the pats from others is the way they coach them up and the statue of liberty play is an example. they coached the players to do it they way they were told and were confident it work and then called in the afc div game.
mike francesca then went on to say that he and BB never got along and he is not a fan of BB's personality but he is the best coach he has seen. he says he hasnt seen lombardi but bb has been better than Bill p, gibbs, walsh ,better than anybody in the past in the last 6-7 yr stretch run they have had. Was interesting to listen.

Mike and the Mad Dog are great. I always used to listen to them during football season when I lived in Philly. (Yes you can pick up WFAN that far away)

They have watched sports for so long and give perspective that other nitwits cannot provide based on their knowledge of the history of the game. They also talk more than just New York sports.

Thanks.

Mike and the Mad Dog are great. I always used to listen to them during football season when I lived in Philly. (Yes you can pick up WFAN that far away)

They have watched sports for so long and give perspective that other nitwits cannot provide based on their knowledge of the history of the game. They also talk more than just New York sports.

Thanks.

You can listen to them on your computer if you have iTunes.

Do I have to pay for "itunes"? I am still trapped in the stone ages when it comes to tech.

Do I have to pay for "itunes"? I am still trapped in the stone ages when it comes to tech.

yes.you can download podcasts on itunes. or listen live at wfan.com

Thanks.

Francesa despises the pats soooo much. He hates BB.. he's Parcell's butt buddy

No. The iTunes is free. You just download it from Apple. When you start the application, you click on radio. It will give you a list of options (pop, talk, regga, etc), and you open up the sports category. WFAN is one of the stations that you can listen to for free in that group.

You don't need itunes. Just go to wfan.com and click "listen live."

Francesa despises the pats soooo much. He hates BB..

Yes but what I like about Francesa is he always prefaces his Belichick comments by saying he personally doesn't like Belichick, but he still gives Belichick his due credit.

That's more than I can say about pretty much any other mediot (like Borges, who doesn't admit his personal BB hate, but pretends the hate is objective analysis).

You don't need itunes. Just go to wfan.com and click "listen live."

Yes, but iTunes is a separate application, so you can run it without it interfering with browser memory.

Thanks for the scoop guys. Listening to the Podcasts right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back