Welcome to PatsFans.com

Silence Where Are They

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by Harry Boy, May 9, 2008.

1. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +485 / 2 / -9

BURMA--BURMA
    What kind of a sh!t dump is this place, relief is being sent and the Burma Government won't give it to the people (see below) 500,000 DEAD, where are all the "Gitmo Bawlers" where are all the "Abba Grabba Dog Leash Vomiters" where are the "Hollywood Wife Swappers", where is the "Outrage".

Why Isn't the Old Skank Pelosi "throwing up" like she did when she saw the "Dog Leash Photo's" where the f-ck is George Looney Clooney?

I DON'T KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT BURMA IN FACT I DON'T KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT ANYTHING BUT IS BURMA RUN BY SOME F-CKING SCUMMY DICTATOR LIKE CASTRO OR CHAVEZ AND THE RACIST LIBERALS DON'T WANT TO OFFEND THE "BURMA BASTARDS"---

F-CK TIBET AND DAFUR HELP THESE POOR BASTARDS

TODAYS NEWS
    YANGON, Myanmar (AP) - A U.N. official says the World Food Program is suspending cyclone aid to Myanmar because its government seized supplies flown into the country.
    He says the WFP has no choice but to suspend the shipments until the matter is resolved.

WFP spokesman Paul Risley said Friday that all "the food aid and equipment that we managed to get in has been confiscated." The shipment included 38 tons of high-energy biscuits.
    http://www.breitbart.com/article.php?id=D90I3ORG0&show_article=1
  2. wistahpatsfan

wistahpatsfan Rookie

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -1

#75 Jersey

We have assets in the area We could bring more very soon. We won't becaise there is no oil in Burma, Harry. There's nothing there but people and a strategic location...not to mention China.

And what about China? This would be their chance to move onto the world stage and transform their image by rescuing their neighbor. Same goes for India. There doesn't seem to be anyone who cares about Burma. I guess the slaughter (however passively) of a quarter million people isn't a big deal for anyone.

Also, where's the outrage from the pope, ayatollahs, and the rabbis?

Also, where's the outrage for the "regional transformers" that are so concerned for the freedom and lives of people in Iraq and Israel? Are they better than the Burmese?
  3. PatsWSB47

PatsWSB47 Rookie

Ratings:
    +139 / 0 / -1

#12 Jersey

It seems like the whole world is unconcerned with it. Where are the three candidates on this?
    Last edited: May 9, 2008
  4. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +485 / 2 / -9

I agree with everything you say, 500,000 dead and probably thousands more starving and suffering America should INVADE BURMA today, THOSE THREE SCUMBAGS WHO ARE RUNNING FOR PRESIDENT DON'T CARE ABOUT THIS EITHER, now the two Dingobats are having their own private litlle "race war" and the old "Closet liberal" Mccain is home taking a nap.
    The American People should pick up their guns and take this country back from the f-cking scumbag politicians we now have running Washington.
  5. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +485 / 2 / -9

And while we're at it we should mobilize the National Guard and SHOOT DEAD EVERY SMELLY GANG BANGER IN AMERICA.

BURY THEM IN MASS GRAVES LIKE SADDAM DID, THEY ARE WORTHLESS PIECES OF F-CKING GARBAGE, SAVAGE VERMIN.
  6. otis p. driftwood

otis p. driftwood Rookie

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0

Didn't Rambo fix that problem?
  7. otis p. driftwood

otis p. driftwood Rookie

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0

On a more serious note though--I believe there's oil in Burma.

http://burma.suite101.com/article.cfm/burmese_oil_excites_china_india

this report is from last year.

Perhaps China is merely waiting until there's nothing left, at which point it can--more or less--quietly annex the territory?

And the US doesn't want to send military support because there's nothing to be gained by antagonizing the Chinese?
  8. fourthandmiles

fourthandmiles Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Just wait for China to make a move and you will hear outrage about it at the next Olympic torch marathon.

Or maybe that is why they are not making a move.
  9. wistahpatsfan

wistahpatsfan Rookie

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -1

#75 Jersey

I was thinking the same thing about the Junta. I was wondering if they were pulling a Malthusian model of population control using the cyclone as the means. So wierd that some places on this planet remain in the stone age culturally.
  10. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +485 / 2 / -9

Sean Penn--Harry Reid
    Uncle Teddy-Aunt Nancy
    Princess Michelle Obama
    Queen Oprah
    General Clooney
    Please Go To Burma
    And Help These People
    You Can Help