PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Silence of the Lambs, Pitt Fans and Cow Fans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gee sorry Warden if I threw stones at your 1970's dynasty; can't say I blame you for getting all torked off about it considering your teams season has basically gone in the toilet the past two weeks, from contenders to pretenders.

You guys going on and on about it gets really, REALLY effin old. You had a great run in the 70's, you really did, but it's over, just like the Celtics dynasty of the 60's is, the Bruins of the early 70's is, the Packers of the 60's is, the 49ers' of the 80's is, the Cowboys of the 90's is, the Yankees of the 90's is (talk about an effin *****************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************, TWENTY TWO of the players from those teams were on the sauce, nice, and you as a Yankees fans continually bring up the Patriots cheating. Pot, meet kettle).

It's like the fat bald guy in his 50's who sits on the corner stool at the local watering hole who babbles on and on about how he was a stud in high school, nailed the prom queen and was an all state QB, who the **** cares, that is ancient history pal.........
s

*yawn*

Always the same sh*t on this MB. If your plan was to get rid of me by boring me with the same ole' crap, it's definitely working. Funny thing is if I, JCC and Guru left, you and PP and Wicked pissant wouldn't have anyone to use as a sounding board for all your "nothing that happened before 2001 counts" or "anything that happened in a game where the Patriots didn't play means nothing" BS. Oh and I almost forgot the, "We didn't cheat. Everyone else did." Guess what "G?" THE PATRIOTS WERE PUNISHED. NO ONE ELSE WAS. So tell me all you Al Davis's of New England, is it a conspiracy? Of course it is. :rolleyes:
NFL History doesn't matter right? ....and while we're on the subject shouldn't it be changed to NEFL (New England Footbal League)? :rolleyes:
You're just as much an ignorant **** as the rest of 'em as far as I'm concerned "G." The ironic thing is, IMO no other fan base had better character than Red Sox fans when they were hopeful of winning. I could admire them. Patriots fans while their team is winning are the ugliest fan base I could ever have imagined....complete opposite ends of the spectrum. Am I the only one that feels this way? Not even close. But then you know that with the whole "we love the hate" BS.

"In New England live the only lombardi trophies ever won." So, I guess that means that you and your clan should start writing all the "too bad, so sad" letters to each fan of the teams who thought they won the other 38. They have the right to know that those trophies don't count. Good thing though, you can cover five trophies in one letter for each of the Cowboys, 49ers and Steelers fans.

FO
what a waste of thread space :D did you ever stop and think what a jack ass you are for spending all your time here ?this is a pats board after all :rolleyes: nobody cares what you think except for your two boy friends sh-tscorn and TWfagboy

Last edited:
*yawn*

Always the same sh*t on this MB. If your plan was to get rid of me by boring me with the same ole' crap, it's definitely working. Funny thing is if I, JCC and Guru left, you and PP and Wicked pissant wouldn't have anyone to use as a sounding board for all your "nothing that happened before 2001 counts" or "anything that happened in a game where the Patriots didn't play means nothing" BS. Oh and I almost forgot the, "We didn't cheat. Everyone else did." Guess what "G?" THE PATRIOTS WERE PUNISHED. NO ONE ELSE WAS. So tell me all you Al Davis's of New England, is it a conspiracy? Of course it is. :rolleyes:
NFL History doesn't matter right? ....and while we're on the subject shouldn't it be changed to NEFL (New England Footbal League)? :rolleyes:
You're just as much an ignorant **** as the rest of 'em as far as I'm concerned "G." The ironic thing is, IMO no other fan base had better character than Red Sox fans when they were hopeful of winning. I could admire them. Patriots fans while their team is winning are the ugliest fan base I could ever have imagined....complete opposite ends of the spectrum. Am I the only one that feels this way? Not even close. But then you know that with the whole "we love the hate" BS.

"In New England live the only lombardi trophies ever won." So, I guess that means that you and your clan should start writing all the "too bad, so sad" letters to each fan of the teams who thought they won the other 38. They have the right to know that those trophies don't count. Good thing though, you can cover five trophies in one letter for each of the Cowboys, 49ers and Steelers fans.

FO

Whoa! Looks like Double G really pushed some buttons here!

Did you read what the **** I wrote or are you on the rag today and decided to take it out on me.

When did I say HISTORY DOES NOT COUNT? It does COUNT, but STOP TALKING ABOUT IT, WE GET IT, YOU WON FOUR SUPER BOWLS IN THE 70'S. All I said was I'm sick and ****ing tired of hearing about it, whenever I have a discussion with a Steeler fan, that's what the resort back to 99% of the time and it's really getting old.

Iv'e got two neighbors here who are Steeler fans, one is a realist;he said "we lost and lost good to you guys, hopefully we'll see you again down the road" the other said to me "Talk to me when you wind five like us and we didn't cheat to win." He must be related to you.

And while we are on the subject, since you are such an expert, explain to me how exactly the Patriots cheated their way to three Super Bowl wins AND, how they cheated to 14-0 so far this year. Prior to a week before the season started this year, IT WAS NOT ILLEGAL TO FILM THE COACHES OF THE OTHER TEAM CALLING SIGNALS. The new sheriff said no more and the Patriots still did, got caught, paid the price, end of story.

But you and others like you don't want it to end there do you? Nope, you want to use it as the reason why they won the three and are undefeated.

We won because they were the better team and they are undefeated this year because they are the best team in the NFL. Sorry that pisses you off; it royally pissed me off that YOUR Yankees won all those World Series in the mid to late ninties, but that too is history.

Tell you what; if you insist the Patriots would not have won their three because they cheated, when in fact any filming they did was legal at the time, go right ahead. YOUR Yankees and the king of frauds Roger, aka, the Texas Con Man.

And do me a big fat ****ing favor ok; name me a fan base that acts high and mighty while their team is winning. Give me a break with the Mother Teresa crap ok? We've got a station here in MA called WEEI and during the Yankee run of the mid ninties, Yankee callers flooded the airwaves with arrogant crap, 1918, Bucky Dent, etc, etc. Talk about a fan base that was ugly when they were on top. They all are, so stop kidding yourself. Name me one that "won all classy like"; get off your soap box ok...........................

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back