PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Silence deafening from Boston bloggers

Status
Not open for further replies.

PonyExpress

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
On the biggest day of the year, it's like Tomase took a dump on our front porch then ran away and hid in the bushes. He hasn't advanced "his" story at all, or even addressed its ramifications and fallout. Is he in hiding, or just taking his sweet time? The crickets are chirping. Doesn't any Boston writer have original insight into the firestorm they fanned into existence?

from various sources:
Tomase was hit by a black SUV this morning on his way to work. The driver of the suv attempted to revive him, and when unsucessful, began to ravage his fat, chubby little body. the police arrived upon the scene to see a massive black man on top of Tomase doing several unnatural things screaming at him to squeal like a pig. he was pronounced dead one hour later.
i dont know why the ap hasnt picked this up. maybe they learned their lesson listening to people with a "source".

Tomase's blog shouldnt even be in your favorites anyways.

Tomase did take a dump. He took it yesterday morning, and every member of the Patriot nation smelled how foul and rank was his dump...how toxic and poisonous was his dump.

Tomase is on every Patriot nation member's sh!t list. His is the first name on that list.

F'K the Herald !! :mad:

Last edited:
I noticed the herald turned off the comments to his articles hehe:rocker:

On the biggest day of the year, it's like Tomase took a dump on our front porch then ran away and hid in the bushes. He hasn't advanced "his" story at all, or even addressed its ramifications and fallout. Is he in hiding, or just taking his sweet time? The crickets are chirping. Doesn't any Boston writer have original insight into the firestorm they fanned into existence?

I really ****ing hate Tomase now. What a fu**ing b****. He basically tried to play Grinch on our Christmas, and it's been working, instead of being pumped, I'm just tired. F*****g punk b**** m*****f*****.

Tomase .... Borges .... Felger .....

What a bunch of douchebags!

I noticed the herald turned off the comments to his articles hehe:rocker:

I noticed that too, way to let your readers express their opinion on the garbage you allowed onto newstands yesterday, Herald :rolleyes:

Thomase is busy investigating reports from unnamed sources claiming that Steve Young was hiding Chuck Knoblauch in his boathouse.

I really ****ing hate Tomase now. What a fu**ing b****. He basically tried to play Grinch on our Christmas, and it's been working, instead of being pumped, I'm just tired. F*****g punk b**** m*****f*****.

Media allegations against the Patriots has YOU tired? Wow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes