PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Signs at Gillette Stadium

Status
Not open for further replies.

SoCal Bong

Rotational Player and Threatening Starter's Job
Reaction score
I just got tickets for the Jets game in row 1, lower level, end zone corner.

What is the policy regarding signs? I know there are numerous signs that are hung every week such as the Full-Tilt Full Time banner for Bruschi and in the past there was a Coates Corner and such. What signs are hung every week this season? Maybe my section already has a sign that someone brings?

Do stadium personnel have to approve these signs first? Are there restrictions (like no websites)?

Me too, 3rd row endzone.....
lokking for the right phrash
Favre works for Frado
Something good, to make into a sign

What is the policy regarding signs? I know there are numerous signs that are hung every week such as the Full-Tilt Full Time banner for Bruschi and in the past there was a Coates Corner and such. What signs are hung every week this season? Maybe my section already has a sign that someone brings?

Do stadium personnel have to approve these signs first? Are there restrictions (like no websites)?

Please hang a "Marshall Faulk Sucks" sign. Thanks!

Last edited:
Just don't bring a sign that you have to hold up because I hate when people come with a sign and try to block my view all game.

Word up. I've heard that Kraft's Kremlin is kinda fussy about what wording is on signs they allow.

Just don't bring a sign that you have to hold up because I hate when people come with a sign and try to block my view all game.

Exactly, that's why I would only bring a sign if I were in the front row as it can hang over the wall not blocking anyone's view.

Yes I realize anything derogatory or advertising would not be allowed, but what if I just wanted to start "Cassel's Corner"?

Exactly, that's why I would only bring a sign if I were in the front row as it can hang over the wall not blocking anyone's view.

Yes I realize anything derogatory or advertising would not be allowed, but what if I just wanted to start "Cassel's Corner"?

That should be no problem

SOCAL - YOU SUCK!!! *LOL* Just kidding man. I miss all you guys in the OC. Enjoy the game and tell Ty Law to go F**K himself for me *GRIN*

not a pats fan but i'd think a natural for thursday night would be "New England Law-breakers"

Make a sign that simply says

"Brett Fart"

that should be clean enough to pass, but let Favre know how much he stinks.

Last edited:
New England
Fans
Love The
New England PATRIOTS

or

"How do you like your HERO now? "if the Jets show lose

"Mangini likes weenie"

Bring a sign that has his total # of INTs and have numbers so you can run the count up as throws 'em

Make a sign that simply says

"Brett Fart"

that should be clean enough to pass, but let Favre know how much he stinks.

I like it. So it must be a really bad idea.

Bring a sign that has his total # of INTs and have numbers so you can run the count up as throws 'em
NICE!!!!
I love it

I was thinking....

FRADO
& FAVRE
& LAW
oh my

But I like the score like in the Olympics and change it every time!!!!! NICE

Last edited:
NICE!!!!
I love it

I was thinking....

FRADO
& FAVRE
& LAW
oh my

But I like the score like in the Olympics and change it every time!!!!! NICE

I was thinking more like the guys who were holding the numbers for our 21 straight bug however it gets done works.

like this but for Farve's INT number
was1191077.hmedium.jpg
but gotta be ready to up the number

I wont do it because as I have stated I hate when people hold signs in front of me. So if anyone takes my Idea keep it low and make sure when the huddle breaks you put it down not just for the play people wanna see the formations and other pre snap reads

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots