PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Sign the Beast XLI: RB Trent Richardson Released by Colts (3/17 update: signed by Oakland Raiders)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JarOfMayo51

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
2021 Weekly Picks Winner
2021 NFL Picks Grand Champ
2022 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap30...ichardson-ill-be-one-of-the-top-running-backs

So the Colts just released Trent Richardson.. talk about a HUGE bust of a trade. I think its worth bringing him into training camp on a 1 year prove it deal.. I think with our running scheme and coaching staff, we could get some production out of him..

No way he can command much money at all, what would be the harm in bringing him in on a 1 year, incentive based prove it deal as a chance at redemption for him.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd talk to Saban and depending on that conversation kick the tires but I'm sure Lombardi will not give his agreement.
I forsee him going to a team like the Chargers and playing pretty well.

pats are not a good run blocking OL and his a piss poor RB so its a bad combo

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap30...ichardson-ill-be-one-of-the-top-running-backs

So the Colts just released Trent Richardson.. talk about a HUGE bust of a trade. I think its worth bringing him into training camp on a 1 year prove it deal.. I think with our running scheme and coaching staff, we could get some production out of him..

No way he can command much money at all, what would be the harm in bringing him in on a 1 year, incentive based prove it deal as a chance at redemption for him.

He's awful

terrible in fact

no way

Richardson should be begging Denver to let him play there for a year, so he can learn the one-cut system. It might save his career.

No Thanks

man he's one of the dumbest players I've seen, he can't read the play and the development of the play, he looks lost in the field a lot of times, he's stupid. BB likes players that are intelligent even if not gifted in terms of talent.

I dont think he would the worst guy to bring in as a pass catching back but he would have to play for peanuts

Poop thread.

If Al Davis was still around this summer would be a bonanza for him.

We've been duped!

We've been duped!

I would bring him in on the cheap. Camp body with the potential for more, if he could hone his craft. Ivan Fears can show him a thing or two.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots