PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Sign the Beast IX: Percy Harvin released by Jests 3/10 (update: signed by Bills)

Status
Not open for further replies.

stcjones

Pro Bowl Player
2023 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
Rumor: ESPN West Palm states Percy Harvin released by Jests shortly....

.......and NE Patriots will snatch him up....!!!! Rumors are wild....but this would be a great fit

.......and NE Patriots will snatch him up....!!!! Rumors are wild....but this would be a great fit

ESPN west palm? Is this a secret site? West palm has their own ESPN page?

I never go on ESPN anymore so i have no idea

I know a lot of people don't want Harvin, but I think he would do well here. I think McDaniels would use him like a Swiss army knife. If he came here for relatively low money, I'm all for it.

That being said, I'll believe it when I see it.

All I found:

@AroundTheNFL: Patriots, Raiders among landing spots for Percy Harvin. Via @ChrisWesseling http://t.co/9GX9eJtCDN

There is if you google it, but I didn't see anything about Harvin there.

I don't either....and nothing on twitter. I read the NFL article earlier that said pats..but only speculation..no rumors yet...title a bit misleading

I think he can beat a fit here especially as a slot receiver. I still would prefer a player on the dl.

I think the patriots will be linked to about 30 FA's in the next few days. but with so many teams with tons of money to spend I don't see them signing anyone in the first week and that's if they rework or cut revis

Come on BB!! Get it done!! Sign Percy Harvin!! Release Danny Amendola!! Resign Ayers, Vereen, McCourty, & Revis!! Then on to the draft!!

Another great talent questionable heart and head. Harvin is a player the Patriots could use in a wide variety of ways but he's also a polarizing figure in the lockerroom and really someone you can't count on. Unless the money and risk are really low I would pass on him.

Harvin is fast but it seemed as though Seattle could only run the same 2-3 plays when he was on the field. Red flag?

Harvin might be an interesting Vereen replacement, but the money issue would seem to be too wide a chasm for that to be seriously considered.

Why is just about everyone have us getting NO ONE AT ALL??!!.. Every time i see someone say we are getting So n So i see ten replies with no, we have no money @ all! . I know there's a cap and all but hell man this is the FREAKN PATS!!.. Most are all about the money, but i think player's that are more about winning, once in a lifetime chance to play with world class Coach/QB, world class organization, oh, and DEFENDING WORLD CHAMPIONS!!, and there's worlds more i could go on with but u get the picture would probably think hey, i'm gunna take this extremely rare opportunity , take less money or structure the deal for bonuses/incentives to make it friendly for both sides! Just bugs me that immediately it's like auto response " NO THAT WILL NEVER HAPPEN/WE ARE BROKE AS HELL/YOU MUST BE COMMITTED RITE AWAY PSYCHO " lol. Just win the SB little over a month ago.. We can relax just a tiny bit at least until a month or two before training camp starts! ; ). Let's enjoy this and have some fun guys!! : )

Last edited:
Yeah let's focus on Revis and mccourty, then turn our attention to others.

Yeah, unless Harvin is on the clearance rack I'd rather resign the key players who helped us win the last superbowl then add whatever we can to it.

Not replace key cogs with someone who doesnt even play football 11 months of the year.

Doesn't he have anger issues? One of reasons why he is bouncing from team to team?

Only way I would want Harvin on an one year prove it deal. He has too many question marks (attitude, injury history) for anything else.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye