PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Sign here if you're going to the game of Saturday

Status
Not open for further replies.
First post here, Hi everyone (and fellow CT Pat fans). I will be there, along with my girlfriend & her family, 4 Pats fans & 1 Giants fan, Tailgating and enjoying the game. Her family got these tickets way back before pre-season as a Christmas gift for all of us, turned out to be the best gift I have ever gotten!

I'll be there with a rock star -- Tony Levin (King Crimson, Peter Gabriel, etc.). Sec. 235 row 3. Drop by and say hello.

i'm going!! got my parking permit for tailgating on EBay. !!! i recommend it to everyone

Going to the game...leaving tomorrow morning.

i'm going!! got my parking permit for tailgating on EBay. !!! i recommend it to everyone

Ditto, we'll be in section 325...I feel like a Pats groupie, two trips to the Meadowlands and one to Gillette..........

The wife and I will be heading down again we will be sitting in the friends and family section 317 I believe it will be nice to know that we went to the first pats game this year here and the last regular season game here also to witness the history go pats still need to find a hotel though any ideas everything i've seen has been booked

I'll be there, can't wait to witness history!

Section 227, or somewhere around there. Pumped. :rocker:

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey