Welcome to PatsFans.com

Sickening Aid Pkg. to Pakistan

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by wistahpatsfan, Jul 20, 2010.

1. wistahpatsfan

wistahpatsfan Pro Bowl Player

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -1

#75 Jersey

Not something to brag about....that's why we don't hear much about it, I guess...
    Can you think of anyone else who could use these programs? I can.

The projects in Pakistan, which Clinton called "long-term investment in Pakistan's future," include the construction of several dams, improvements to hydroelectric power plants and the country's power grid, and the construction or renovation of three medical facilities.

The United States will also invest $100 million to expand access to credit for small- and medium-sized businesses, and provide $50 million to support investments in innovation and technology projects, she said.

Anti-American sentiment is widespread in Pakistan, and the United States hopes to build more trust between the two countries.

Clinton unveils aid package to Pakistan, then flies to Afghanistan - CNN.com

2. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +1,152 / 5 / -10

November is right around the corner and those bastards know it but their arrogance leads them on.

I wonder if Sean Penn knows about this he could use some of that money down in Haiti, he won't complain though "his prince messiah" is in the white house.

GOD DAMN BUSH
    AUNT ZUCCHINI WANTS TO SLEEP IN THE WHITE HOUSE WITH HER NEPHEW AND HIS FAMILY

SAMSON OBAMA IS A CHILD MOLESTER
    ZONGO OBAMA LIVES IN A GRASS HUT AND WEARS A GRASS SKIRT
    GEORGE OBAMA HAS AN IVORY BONG

CLOSE GITMO (poor muslims)