PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Sick of Maroney's dancing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey "ScottieC" why not stick to the threads that make you happy?

I suspect it's not a matter of IF the thread makes one happy, but rather it's a matter of how much useless content is in the thread.

a back who has mostly 1/2 yard carries
You ought to watch a game once in a while. It would be very revealing, and you wouldn't embarrass yourself with statements such as this :D

One time, the Pats called a counter. Maroney took a jab step, planted the backside foot and exploded through the 5 hole for a solid 7 yard gain. p8ryts suggests that not only is he made out of glass, but Maroney is addicted to the electric slide. "Had he not attempted to 'Sandstorm' past the LOS'" P8S said, "He woulda picked up like 300 feet ah wicked awesomeness". Right.

He then says Joel Osteen has Gaids, Slobodan Milosevic is a war hero and Hillary Clinton is wicked into dudes. Yeah, the OP rules.

Last edited:
go to You tube...search PRONG..click on Snap Your Fingers Snap Your Neck...sit back and enjoy Prayters theme song

one of my biggest issues regarding maroney is that josh mcdaniels does a terrible job of feeding the ball to maroney's strenths. they need to get him the ball more in the open field and let maroney's athletic ability to take over. on running plays they need to pitch the ball out to give him more room to run. on passing play the need to screen pass more. the swing pass would also create more open space for maroney to operate. imo, mcdaniels does nothing to play into maroney's strengths as a running back.

I swear, some of this stuff is being put out there to get a reaction. Did he have that "little slide step" in the AFC divisional playoff game or the AFC championship game or in the SB when he plowed in for a TD? For chrissakes, can someone stop this BS???

I must have missed the point of this forum. I thought one could express an opinion. Apparently that opinion should be suppressed if it doesn't agree with someone else's. Sounds like the Democrats and Republicans.

I may not be Bill Belichick but I have seen a few Patriot running backs starting with Jim Nance and Larry Garron, through Sam Bam and Andy Johnson, Mack Herron and Tony Collins, Leonard Russell, Curtis Martin and the crop since 2000. Maroney has skills, straight away speed. I prefer the Sammy Morris, Lamont Jordan type that gives you consistentcy. I didn't say he was terrible, I'm just sick of his slide. He's a one dimensional back.

I must have missed the point of this forum. I thought one could express an opinion. Apparently that opinion should be suppressed if it doesn't agree with someone else's. Sounds like the Democrats and Republicans.

I may not be Bill Belichick but I have seen a few Patriot running backs starting with Jim Nance and Larry Garron, through Sam Bam and Andy Johnson, Mack Herron and Tony Collins, Leonard Russell, Curtis Martin and the crop since 2000. Maroney has skills, straight away speed. I prefer the Sammy Morris, Lamont Jordan type that gives you consistentcy. I didn't say he was terrible, I'm just sick of his slide. He's a one dimensional back.

Opinions aren't the problem. Inane, clearly incorrect arguments are. That's where you're struggling.

I suspect it's not a matter of IF the thread makes one happy, but rather it's a matter of how much useless content is in the thread.

True dat. :)

Because he comes in here expecting a logical explanation of the thread title followed with a good debate and the only thing he gets is pure ******ation.

Right. Kontra, Where ya been? Pissing off the San Diego Fans?? ;)

Opinions are fine, but when you claim try to pass off a bold faced lie as an "opinion" it gets annoying. Continue to say you prefer "consistency" and ignore the fact that Maroney had a 3.96 YPC average with 0 20+ yard runs last year (taking away his two big homeruns against Miami). If that isn't f'ing consistency I don't know what is.

It's fine to debate your opinions, but you need a fact-based argument and not just bull**** pulled out of thin air. Try to formulate an argument and prove your point rather than name running backs you've watched/liked in the past.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Back