PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

SIck of all the cordial posts

Status
Not open for further replies.

grogan2767

Banned
Reaction score
No more "may the best team win", and all the "good luck" and "no injuries for next week" posts, all the other ball washing foolishness. I actually respect the Charger fans more who come talk smack and tell us we syck.

I hope LT trips and is out of the game on the first play. WIsh them luck? Are you serious? I hope they fall all over themselves and Rivers craps his pants and throws 8 interceptions.

Merriman should be banned.

Go Pats!

No more "may the best team win", and all the "good luck" and "no injuries for next week" posts, all the other ball washing foolishness. I actually respect the Charger fans more who come talk smack and tell us we syck.

I hope LT trips and is out of the game on the first play. WIsh them luck? Are you serious? I hope they fall all over themselves and Rivers craps his pants and throws 8 interceptions.

Go Pats!

Then we'd get accused for trolling by homers like you. :bricks:

Rosie O'Donnel is a huge Charger fan.

Need I say More?

Go Pats!

If you will look just above this forum there is a forum IAN made just for idiotic crap like this. Why don't you take it there, where it was provided,OK?

there's a forum for the type of posts you're looking for

is that like a smack forum?

It's called the "visiting locker room". I think you can smack away there. I say "I think" because I've never visited there but you can smack there within reason, I think.

In this forum I much prefer intelligent football debate as opposed to smack talk. I NEVER go to smack talk threads, I find them inane.

Personally, I have been a bit disappointed with some of the juvenile smack talk that arrived after we beat the Jets, based on what I had seen the last time that Pats played the Chargers I expected better.

There HAVE been, many intelligent Chargers posters coming here, so it hasn't been all bad, but maybe it's like when everyone is cheering, you can always hear the one guy booing.

I have enormous repect for the Chargers, and if the Pats can't win it all, then I would like to see the Chargers win it. The main reason for that, other than being another AFC team is the fact that I like how they have conducted business. There doesn't seem to be a mentality of getting talented "thugs", like Cincinnati and to a lesser extent, Baltimore have done, and in fact, they closely resemble the Pats in terms of their methods of building a team. They made a risky selection of Eli Manning after he publicly told them not to draft him, but were able to brilliantly parlay that into a draft bonanza by getting a better QB in Rivers as well as Merriman.

Unlike the Colts, they don't whine to the league and try to get rules changed or interpreted differently, they play the game the way it should be played, and otherwise keep their mouths shut. Ladainian Tomlinson is classy in his lack of post-TD celebrations.

On another note, the Colts fans who post here have been some of the best fans from opposing teams, but as long as Polian is running that team and whining and tampering with the rules, I could NEVER be happy to see them win. Polian's tactics should never be rewarded.

In closing, the Chargers are the biggest threat to the Pats' dominance to emerge since the dynasty started. I would really like to request their fans conduct themselves to be worthy of the Chargers, as I believe the majority of Pats fans have.

Last edited:
It's called the "visiting locker room". I think you can smack away there. I say "I think" because I've never visited there but you can smack there within reason, I think.

Can't you just move the thread over there?

eat crap and die pat fan. Bolts rule pats Drool Chargers win 38-17.

Nice signature. Too bad you cannot come up with an original idea. Genius.

New England fans are the most arrogant fans in the East. I can see why the Yankees hates them. I hate the Yankees but i now will root for them to kill Boston every year. and yeah GO CHARGERS BEAT PATSIES.

Rosie O'Donnel is a huge Charger fan.

Need I say More?

Heck, Rosie O'Donnell could PLAY for the Chargers. What do you think -- nose tackle maybe? Guard?

Last edited:
New England fans are the most arrogant fans in the East. I can see why the Yankees hates them. I hate the Yankees but i now will root for them to kill Boston every year. and yeah GO CHARGERS BEAT PATSIES.

Hey, be my guest -- I hate Boston baseball too! But the Patriots rule and you're in for a very rude awakening.

Wow dude ... you just queefed.:violent:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Back