PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

SI: Power Couples

Status
Not open for further replies.

mikey

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/multimedia/photo_gallery/0605/gallery.celebrities/content.14.html

brady_57510790.jpg

Is it just me or is there anybody else out there that thinks Paris Hilton is just plain ugly and not hot at all?

no shes going to turn 36

SoonerPatriot said:
Isn't Bridgette about to hit 40?

I don't know, but in pictures, like this one, she looks good...in person, she looks 40. Yeah, a pretty 40 year old, but older none the less.

Last edited by a moderator:
Bridget

I think she's pretty hot but I am not that attracted to her body type. She doesn't fill that dress out like she should.....sorry Tom.

I am no fashion expert but I hear breasts are in this year, 2006!

Last edited:
Yeah, she definitely could be younger and hotter.

You know something weird about this board? The women are always talking about how hot Bill Belichick is, and the men are always talking about how ugly Bridget Moynihan is. That's something weird about this board.

patchick said:
You know something weird about this board? The women are always talking about how hot Bill Belichick is, and the men are always talking about how ugly Bridget Moynihan is. That's something weird about this board.

You are right. I feel offended when the women treat BB like he is a piece of meat. I've been treated that way all of my life and I know what it's like.

I have never said that Bridget is ugly. I think she is very attactive. In fact, if Dr. Nut was coming out of retirement he would certainly rate her as first rounder - top 10.:rocker:

She is NOT ugly by any means...she is actually very pretty, but she has a snobbish way about her. I've seen her many times in the Club area at games and believe me, she walks around like she damn well owns the place. I noticed the wives stay clear of Bridget who is usually with her brother or her Dad...I notice that Tom's parents or sisters(who are always at the games) say pretty clear of her for the most part. I little polite hug and fake kiss and then off to thier respective areas. (PS one of his sisters is WAY hot...hotter than Bridget if you ask me...).

Again, very pretty face and GREAT eyes - I mean really incredible, but for me since I have seen her in public I am turned off by the way she appears or acts above everyone. Also, this girl is WAY SKINNY...Men, you have not seen skinny until you have seen a Hollywood starlet in the flesh! Honestly, she is a damned stick figure - Flat as a board and thighs that are like sticks. Very scary when you get below the face.

Last edited:
Drewwho said:
(PS one of his sisters is WAY hot...).

Do you have any pictures?

Tom has bad taste in women...this is all I know.

She is ugly.

I mean, I get better tonight at the local pub. Right now.

See ya.

Drewwho said:
She is NOT ugly by any means...she is actually very pretty, but she has a snobbish way about her. I've seen her many times in the Club area at games and believe me, she walks around like she damn well owns the place. I noticed the wives stay clear of Bridget who is usually with her brother or her Dad...I notice that Tom's parents or sisters(who are always at the games) say pretty clear of her for the most part. I little polite hug and fake kiss and then off to thier respective areas. (PS one of his sisters is WAY hot...hotter than Bridget if you ask me...).

Again, very pretty face and GREAT eyes - I mean really incredible, but for me since I have seen her in public I am turned off by the way she appears or acts above everyone. Also, this girl is WAY SKINNY...Men, you have not seen skinny until you have seen a Hollywood starlet in the flesh! Honestly, she is a damned stick figure - Flat as a board and thighs that are like sticks. Very scary when you get below the face.

but Tom seems pretty much very inlove with her, if she act that way, i don't think Tom would stick with her this long

PATSNUTme said:
You are right. I feel offended when the women treat BB like he is a piece of meat. I've been treated that way all of my life and I know what it's like.

I have never said that Bridget is ugly. I think she is very attactive. In fact, if Dr. Nut was coming out of retirement he would certainly rate her as first rounder - top 10.:rocker:

C'mon, Nut, we all love BB for his MIND! I think Bridget is beautiful too.

You would think it would be the WOMEN here who would be dissin' Bridget, not the men! I guess football girls aren't as catty! Yipee!

Never understood the Hype re Hilton...

Theres not much in any category,looks,talent,personality....

Reports of Bridget's age are mixed - she reportedly was born 9-21-70 or 9-21-72, I recall hearing at the outset she was 5 years older than Tom, so 72 is likely it which means she will turn 34 about a month after the boy QB turns 29.

Lots of guys here seem to think Tom should be out banging every augmented bimbo that crosses his path. I assume those folks just don't get it where he is concerned. The first and last starlet he toyed with was an obnoxious drunken party girl who was an embarrasment in her brief time at Gillette, and like not riding a motorcycle without a helmet, Tom found himself a woman to match his mode of transportation - Bridget is like a Bentley. She's a woman first off, not some air head self absorbed it chick. She has a career of her own she worked hard to carve out sans augmentation, and an image of her own to manage and she is equally vigalent about protecting him and his from embarassment. She told a story a while back about some jerk in the team hotel bar harassing her the night before SB XXXVIII. Her first inclination was to just clock him, but she instead just left before anything transpired that might cause a problem for Tom. Tom too tells a story about having to restrain a buddy at a convenience/gas station near the stadium he used to frequent when a fanboy motorist got a little ugly and verbally abusive when he was asked nicely to back off, and about making the decision to just drive the hell away as fast as he could to diffuse a potential problem.

He has also talked about the importance of having a stable relationship and the difficulty in finding let alone maintaining one when you have become a mega celebrity overnight by virtue of a job that for you to continue to excel at means you have prioritize your life in the moment and put football first. Bridget obviously understands that and accommodates it, ergo the relationship continues.

It doesn't have to suit us, it just has to work for them. And since she's been here for two of the three Lombardi runs and his best statistical season performances to date, I am a Bridget fan on that basis alone.

Last edited:
I thought about posting something along the lines of what Mo said here but didn't want to get involved.

I think that people ought to show a little more respect to Brady about his personal life. A couple guys around here remind me of Joan Rivers.

Except for those star spangled banner eyes...she's okay. But i doubt that Tom is just with her for the looks....also...Tom is way above the bar room white trash that TGIACG likes to do the Hokey Pokey with.

F.B.N. said:
Except for those star spangled banner eyes...she's okay. But i doubt that Tom is just with her for the looks....also...Tom is way above the bar room white trash that TGIACG likes to do the Hokey Pokey with.

What is TGIACG???? OOH, nevermind...... And where the hell is Squidward? I almost didn't recognize you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back