PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

SI: Kraft second best owner in the NFL

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't argue with the Rooney family as #1, they've owned it since 1933 and the Steelers probably have more total championships and playoffs games than anyone else.

Also, patriots fans are far from #1, how many people wanted Cassel's head at the beginning of last season, and then how many wanted to get rid of Brady once Cassel started playing well and when Brady was seen on vacation with his gf?

As fans I don't think we come close to Packer's fans.

I wouldn't either for the unfortunate reason that most of us (including myself) are also Red Sox fans. :eek:

And some of us are also Celtics' fans... :D

I don't see how this makes them better fans..........just bigger idiots

He wasn't saying they were better fans; actually, he was stating they are the worst (he made that post after PatriotsInGA said Pittsburgh had the worst fans).

What a relatively short perspective y'all have.

If you think the Pats were a doormat, at least they went to their League championship in '63. And was one upset loss from representing the AFC in the first SuperBowl. The Steelers were the dormats of the League next to the Cardinals, until the '70s. Fifty years was a long time to wait, to even have a winning season. But then the Cardinals went from 1898 to 1947, too. And then from 1947 to 2008, another 50 odd years.

I would guess that you ahve never seen game in Philly. They installed a jail at the stadium!

That was the old Veteran's Stadium. Now at Lincoln Financial Field with the higher cost of seats, it's a different crowd, much less rowdy. I still wouldn't recommend wearing Cowboys or Giants garb but the level of violence is not what it was up in the old 700 level (highest level) at the old stadium, where the level of contact in the stands matched that on the field.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back