SI cover article on Pats worth reading?

Status
Not open for further replies.

QuantumMechanic

Burn it all down!
PatsFans.com Supporter
2020 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
So, is the "Relentless Anonymous Brilliance of the Patriots" article worth reading? Looks like SI doesn't put magazine content online.

Worth reading, not worth buying the magazine for it IMNSHO.

Thanks! I'll look at it the next time I'm in a drugstore or convenience store or library.

Is it worth scheduling a dentist appointment for? They usually have it at my dentist's waiting area.

Your dentist has up to date magazines? Please share his/her identity. Although they may lose their license to practice if the rest of their profession finds out.

Wow... they hide that article pretty well online. I Googled 'relentless patriots article' and couldn't find hide nor hair of it... however, the second link from the top of the page... was this thread. LOL

Your dentist has up to date magazines? Please share his/her identity. Although they may lose their license to practice if the rest of their profession finds out.

I'm scheduling the appointment for six weeks from now.

what could they possibly write about that we don't already know?

Read it today at the supermarket. About the only thing that might be new for most folks is Brady's jawing at Revis in practice/the locker room. Apparently, shortly after Revis arrived, Brady started talking about wanting to "build a hotel on Revis Island." :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back