PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

SI.com's Five Guaranteed SuperBowl wins

Status
Not open for further replies.

edgecy

Third String But Playing on Special Teams
Reaction score
SI.com just came out with a picture gallery of five coaches who will win a Super Bowl soon. Nick Saban made the list, Gary Kubiak, John Fox, Marvin Lewis, and Tony Dungy.

Where is BB? :confused:

This is as guranteed as that the Panthers would win the SB this year...

If you notice... none of those coaches has won one yet.

It's just BS.

Last edited:
edgecy said:
SI.com just came out with a picture gallery of five coaches who will win a Super Bowl soon. Nick Saban made the list, Gary Kubiak, John Fox, Marvin Lewis, and Tony Dungy.

The Patriots AREN'T favoured to win a champinship???? :eek: :eek:

It took me a little while to realize that Rodney was always justified in his rants about how they were the only ones who believed they could win. It's really kind of weird how every year the media jumps on and off the Patriots bandwagon, you'd think they'd learn.

Didn't Kubiak just sign to be the Texans' head coach?

That certainly is a bold prediction.

edgecy said:
SI.com's Five Guaranteed SuperBowl wins

Can I be pedantic here? What do they mean "guaranteed"?

edgecy said:

Dungy needs a backbone
Lewis and Saban need quarterbacks
Fox is one or two players away
Kubiak?? I guess they are counting on draft......:confused:

That's a weird list, to say the least. I'm surprised they didn't add Mangini :rolleyes:

The list is for Coaches who WILL at some time in the future win a Superbowl. Obviously it doesn't include BB cause he already won a few....

But does that means they think BB will NEVER win another one?

Notice how Every coach there has never won a SB... Now you get the point.

Must be a slow news day at SI!

maxhagen said:
This is as guranteed as that the Panthers would win the SB this year...

If you notice... none of those coaches has won one yet.

It's just BS.

LOL at your avatar! Made me think, though, who has a longer, or worse offseason, Manning or Brady? Brady is just not used to this kind of thing. Manning could just get a little more numb to the disappointment.

edgecy said:

Tony Dungy will not win a Super Bowl guaranteed, unless as an assistant, the others look good though.

Well, I don't agree that Dungy will win one either. If he couldn't even get the championship game with what they had this year, then when is he going to?

I hated how he was fired in Tampa Bay, but that was the reason why. Many Indy fans are no longer jazzed about the Manning/Dungy thing anymore. It's amazing what one more crushing loss will do...and a crushing loss in their dome, no less.

Fanfrom1960 said:
LOL at your avatar! Made me think, though, who has a longer, or worse offseason, Manning or Brady? Brady is just not used to this kind of thing. Manning could just get a little more numb to the disappointment.

I also have these others:

93 : Overrated
88 : No Show
13 : Vanderjerk

Let me know if you want one of them... ;)

maxhagen said:
I also have these others:

93 : Overrated
88 : No Show
13 : Vanderjerk

Let me know if you want one of them... ;)

#18 Choker is overwhelmingly the best. He gets the big bucks, let him eat the most ****.

Mike the Brit said:
Can I be pedantic here? What do they mean "guaranteed"?

Good call. If you subscribe perhaps you can get your money back on that issue. If you read it online, I guess that's another story. :(

I'm not challenging Kubiak as a coach, rather the team he is coaching and the franchise he is working with.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes