Status
Not open for further replies.

evans555

Practice Squad Player
Reaction score
patriotspride said:
i need to take a dump.

Another quality point by PP.

I was looking for the Dolphins to take Whitner at number 16. The reason the draft guys are all over the Bills is because Whitner would have been available at number 16. Basically they didn't get good value with their pick.

Obviously the biggest newcomer will be Daunte Culpepper, but I think they need to add Fred Beasley to that list and get rid of the bum that is Peerless Price.

Aqua4Ever04 said:
Another quality point by PP.

I was looking for the Dolphins to take Whitner at number 16. The reason the draft guys are all over the Bills is because Whitner would have been available at number 16. Basically they didn't get good value with their pick.

Obviously the biggest newcomer will be Daunte Culpepper, but I think they need to add Fred Beasley to that list and get rid of the bum that is Peerless Price.

atleast he posts in his correct team's website. dumbass

Underoath said:
atleast he posts in his correct team's website. dumbass

He's completely free to come in and talk here, so I suggest you lay off with the abuse. Be happy he's doing it in the interleague forum ("This is the forum for fans of opposing teams to come in and sound off.") and not in the main Pats forum.

If he's being respectful, show some class and respect him in return. Is it really that hard?

Last edited:
pats1 said:
He's completely free to come in and talk here, so I suggest you lay off with the abuse. Be happy he's doing it in the interleague forum ("This is the forum for fans of opposing teams to come in and sound off.") and not in the main Pats forum.

If he's being respectful, show some class and respect him in return. Is it really that hard?

For some obviously it is. Reading the subtitle under the forum title is just too much work for him. He hasn't yet figured out that the INTERLEAGUE FORUM is used just for that purpose. OTHER TEAM"S FANS!

mr moderator mr moderator please ban gay4ever04 hes being a badboy .im so upset i might tell my mommy lol lol

Last edited:
Aqua4Ever04 said:
the INTERLEAGUE FORUM is used just for that purpose. OTHER TEAM"S FANS!
the interleague forum isnt for other teams fans or doffins fans .you have your own board its call dolphins.com its for patriots fans to talk about whats going on with the rest of the league .im 100 percent sure .

Last edited by a moderator:
patriotspride said:
the interleague forum isnt for other teams fans or doffins fans .you have your own board its call dolphins.com its for patriots fans to talk about whats going on with the rest of the league .im 100 percent sure .

Reading is always fun:

interleaguefi0.jpg

Can someone please tell me what Negative reaction from Dillon is this author referring to? I only remember Dillon screwing with Felger during the Mini Camp. Did I miss something?

I doubt I did, to me it is just another reporter stirring up sh!t!

mgcolby said:
Can someone please tell me what Negative reaction from Dillon is this author referring to? I only remember Dillon screwing with Felger during the Mini Camp. Did I miss something?

I doubt I did, to me it is just another reporter stirring up sh!t!

hoorah moucha

F.B.N. said:
You are 100% wrong...check over Ian's posts when he tells the smackers to post in here.

#20 here: http://www.patsfans.com/new-england-patriots/messageboard/showthread.php?p=58264#post58264

Of course this kid is.

To add to his list of problems, he gives the post where I tell him exactly what you just showed negative reputation with the following comment:

"your a pathetic panty wearing *** lol get a life"

(The username isn't listed, but it's painfully obvious as every one of his posts contains "lol" at least once. Sad, really, what AIM culture has done to our country's future.)

...now just to get my little green square back - although I'm sure some pictures and a camp report will satisfy that in 7 days!...

Last edited:
pats1 said:
Of course i am

"your a pathetic panty wearing *** lol get a life"

lol lol lol lol lol the truth hurts.are you going to tell on me now? lol lol lol lol god you crack me up.

Last edited:
patriotspride said:
lol lol lol lol lol the truth hurts.are you going to tell on me now? lol lol lol lol god you crack me up.

All your lol's are realtive to the topic at hand.

patriotspride said:
calm down .:rolleyes:

OK! Once is bad, twice is ridiculous. I may be a fan of another team, but I reserve the right at some respect, decency and to not have my words tarnished. This guys has twice edited my words and quoted it. PLEASE BAN THIS FOOL!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye