PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

SI 2008 NFL Predictions: Pats over Eagles (SB 43)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Obviously making it to the Super Bowl would be great, but playing against the Eagles would be the worst case scenario.

Remember the Super Bowl conspiracy hype last year? Well, that will rear it's ugly face again if we played the Eagles. The Arlen Specter issue will be brought up again to the tenth degree.

Trust me, I'd love to make the Super Bowl, but have it be against the Saints or something.

Obviously making it to the Super Bowl would be great, but playing against the Eagles would be the worst case scenario.

Remember the Super Bowl conspiracy hype last year? Well, that will rear it's ugly face again if we played the Eagles. The Arlen Specter issue will be brought up again to the tenth degree.

Trust me, I'd love to make the Super Bowl, but have it be against the Saints or something.

Great C:Dongress and the Eagles at the same time, not fun, or fair for that matter.

I want the Giants and patriots in the superbowl...god do I want that to happen.

Dr. Z is notoriously terrible on his Super Bowl predictions. Isn't this considered a curse as well?

Or it's such a freakin' no brainer that even he could not pick them.

Why is it that some of these people are so high on the Eagles? Ton of questions with that team: 1. When was the last time McNabb was healthy for a full season? 2. Other than the one they drafted, what about their receivers? 3. Is that defense what it used to be?

Plus, the Eagles are in the same divison as the Cowboys (best record in the NFC last year) and the Giants (Super Bowl winners). If they even get into the playoffs, they are not getting far.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back