Welcome to PatsFans.com

Shut Him Up (lol)

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by Harry Boy, Feb 17, 2009.

1. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +29 / 0 / -5

Don't bother reading all his sh!t, just read his Headlines, no wonder the Dingobats want him censored............
    RushLimbaugh.com Home
  2. Fogbuster

Fogbuster Rookie

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0

Rush is simply Ayn Rand v. 8.2.7.254

No biggy. He ain't gonna take over the world with any black helicopters or private, swear-your-oath-of-allegiance-to-me armies, either, like a new president we are only now getting to see in action. No chance to kick the tires or look under hood prior to November, so now we get to see what we (the country) bought for next 4 years. So far, not so great. He likes his new Air Force One ride, though.

//
  3. Fogbuster

Fogbuster Rookie

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0

Rush is not my total cup of tea but he deserves to be in the mix. He speaks for tens of millions of Americans who work hard, play by the rules, and expect others to do the same. How else should we live?? Revolution?? Bait-and-switch politics?? A "chosen" president who is just like Jimmy Carter and Bill Clinton, so far??

//
  4. DarrylS

DarrylS PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +19 / 0 / -0

From his website:

"you know it, I know it, Rush runs America"

nuff said, and amidst all this arrogance no one wants to silence him.. the right wing wants you to believe they do. but it is not true.

Read the other day that he was chastised by Pat Robertson, regarding Rush's comments that he wants Obama to fail.. not sure why Rush wants Obama to fail as if he fails we all fail.. pretty shytty attitude for someone who runs america.

Would love to see Rush run for office, as there are more skeletons in his closet than a Disney World Attraction.. multiple wives, draft dodging for Pylonidal cyst, drug addiction.. secret trips to the Caribbean... on and on.. and that is what we do know. All this from the guy who runs america.
    Last edited: Feb 22, 2009
  5. Fogbuster

Fogbuster Rookie

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0

If you believe Rush runs America, you're a bigger dupe than I took you for. And that's saying a LOT!!!

Peace, out.

//
  6. wistahpatsfan

wistahpatsfan Rookie

Ratings:
    +11 / 0 / -0

Rush Limbaugh does not "work hard"
    Rush Limbaugh does not "play by the rules". He illegally purchased hundreds of prescription pills a month and sought a quartet of doctors to fuel his drug addiction. He also has been accused of "doctor shopping," or improperly seeking out practitioners to supply him with OxyContin, Lorcet, Norco, Hydrocodone and Kadian, the anti-anxiety drug Xanax, the cholesterol-lowering drug Niacin, and Clonodine, which treats high blood pressure. Under Florida law, doctor shopping is punishable by up to five years in prison.

Rush Limbaugh cannot expect anything of anyone.

He has been twice divorced. Probably because of ideas like this: “She comes to me when she wants to be fed. And after I feed her -- guess what -- she's off to wherever she wants to be in the house, until the next time she gets hungry. She's smart enough to know she can't feed herself. She's actually a very smart cat. She gets loved. She gets adoration. She gets petted. She gets fed. And she doesn't have to do anything for it, which is why I say this cat's taught me more about women, than anything my whole life.”

He's a fat, POS slob who has never had a hard day at work.

Oh, and let's not forget his wisdom on neuro-muscular diseases: “He is exaggerating the effects of the disease. He's moving all around and shaking and it's purely an act. ... This is really shameless of Michael J. Fox. Either he didn't take his medication or he's acting."

Of course he deserves a seat at the table of social discussion. Naturally, you would think so.
  7. Fogbuster

Fogbuster Rookie

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0

"Hey, Rush, this is Wistah, who likes you very much.

Have a nice time sitting next to each other at the banquet tonight."

-- NFL Hall of Fame Banquet Committee, Canton, OH

//
  8. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +29 / 0 / -5

Rush and his drugs, thats the American Way, America loves it's drugs.
  9. DarrylS

Ratings:
    +19 / 0 / -0

Quotes usually denotes acknowledging something someone else said... in this case it was from his website.. it is not important that I believe it, what is important is that Rush believes that he "runs america"... and right now he wants Obama to fail... think for yourself and just don't react.
  10. Fogbuster

Fogbuster Rookie

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0

So you will allow "what Rush believes" to rule your life??? You're even weaker than I thought. Talk about "reacting" and not thinking for yourself ....

//
  11. DarrylS

Ratings:
    +19 / 0 / -0

This is what I said... geez.. do you ever read anything or just react?????

12. Fogbuster

Fogbuster Rookie

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0

Your point is still obscure and undefined: are you saying "Rush runs America", or not?

If you say he does, I would point to the last election and say you're wrong; if you say he does not, then I would say that attempts by the Dems to silence him (through the so-misnamed, "Fairness Doctrine") are a sure sign that he is more right, correct, and truthful than I have previously believed.

//