PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Shula has a restaurant in Providence?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm gonna go to Shula's and order soup. Then halfway through I am going to scream for the waiter and say there is something in my soup. Then I'm going to pull out an asterisk and say "WTF is THIS!"

I think the Providence Board of Health needs to make a visit!

Wait to it snows, place a broken down snowplow on the front door with a sign the reads; 'its good'.

I went with the wife to the one in Tysons, and we had a bad experience, poor service, and the food was not good. Well, last year a bunch of coworkers went to the one in New Orleans, and I hesitantly joined them. Again, it was horrible. WAY overpriced. Bad service. Drinks stayed empty too long. Most of us had issues with the steaks. My medium steak was well done, and chewy. They messed up one woman's order.

So, I'd love to come on there and say I'm going to boycott them because of the moron Shula, but I'm already boycotting them because they're horrible.

I always wanted to go to one of those rating sites, and blast them, and now I have the extra incentive.

I went with the wife to the one in Tysons, and we had a bad experience, poor service, and the food was not good. Well, last year a bunch of coworkers went to the one in New Orleans, and I hesitantly joined them. Again, it was horrible. WAY overpriced. Bad service. Drinks stayed empty too long. Most of us had issues with the steaks. My medium steak was well done, and chewy. They messed up one woman's order.

So, I'd love to come on there and say I'm going to boycott them because of the moron Shula, but I'm already boycotting them because they're horrible.

I always wanted to go to one of those rating sites, and blast them, and now I have the extra incentive.

http://www.theprovidencelife.com/providence-restaurants/shulas-347-grill.html

Can someone local just leave a flaming bag of **** on the restaurant's doorstep?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Back