PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Shula has a restaurant in Providence?

Status
Not open for further replies.

danny88

Banned
Reaction score
What is this insane old bag thinking? Not only does he ignore the facts ( the commish clearly stated we had no advantage from the "tape" ) this tard makes money off pats fans in Prov?

I say we boycot this place. What is it called? How funny would it be to picket out front? I could just picture drunk pats fans decked out in pats gear out front.

Ps Aqua you are clearly insane also.

Last edited:
Who gives a f*ck? Honestly, you'd really just be hurting the people who work there.

the place is doing crickets...it's in the oldest most run down hotel in the city

Who gives a f*ck? Honestly, you'd really just be hurting the people who work there.

Good maybe they can get a new job. Think about it , Shula is pretty much Mr Burns.

Last edited:
I used to work right across from the Shulas in Tyson's Corner, VA. Went there for drinks frequently. Regret it often.

the place is "Shula's 347 Grill Providence" at the Prov. Hilton

Someone should draw a BIG asterisk on the Restaurant front sign

How funny would that be..

The Holiday Inn downtown was recently renovated as a Hilton. Shula's is the restaurant in the hotel.

There are a lot of competing steakhouses in the city, esp. with the recent additions of Flemings (Westin) and Ruth Chris (Waterplace), so I'm not sure how it will do as a restaurant. But its proximity to the Dunkin Donuts Center should help make the place some money with people drinking at the bar pre- and post-event.

As you'd expect, the place is littered with Shula and Dolphin memorabilia.

http://p.vtourist.com/1/3357158-Providence.jpg

Shula's is on the right hand side of the picture in glass.

Great place...for me to poop on.

I say boycott the joint. Maybe Shula will issue an apology.

Eat at Fred and Steve's... boycott Shula's

Lets pool our money togehter and open a "Belichik's" in Miami. We can serve the MEANEST hamburgers known to men and serve the hottest sauce in the world........I can dream....

I know Kraft could afford it..

You'd figure that Shula or his handlers would have told him not to make any anti-Pats comments so close to the opening of his restaurant.

Parts of Rhode Island used to be Giants country back when the Pats were awful but never Phins territory (as far as I know).

I'm all for the boycott! Let's hit the guy where it hurts the most. His wallet! :D

His restaurant in Providence is a ghost town. I've been two times. The steak is actually pretty good, but their sides suck, their restaurant lacks atmosphere(the bar is pretty nice though), and there are better steakhouse options right around the corner(Flemings, Ruth Chris) and up on the Hill(Prime). Shula's ain't getting any more of my money I can tell you that.

I'm all for the boycott! Let's hit the guy where it hurts the most. His wallet! :D

I think where it hurts is the 16-0 record, and the Pats will hopefully take care of that for us.

Burn the friggin place down.

Just kidding

Not really

He will never open a place in Homerville.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes