PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Shula finally grasps the obvious

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fencer

Pro Bowl Player
Reaction score
It would be pretty funny if a bunch of Pats fans in Providence. RI, went down to the harbour dressed in game jerseys and threw Shula steaks into the water. Of course, they could use plastic look alikes, but get a Shula steak box or two from his restaurant to hold up for the TV stations that would cover it!

Here's a dose of obvious for you ...

blah blah blah blah Deal with it you chumps! LOL

oh gee, do you actually think we care what you think

memo to self, add phatspan to ignore list

Last edited:
First, why is it I think the troll Phatspan's post count will not reach double digits unless he types like hell over the next few hours.

Shula has brought disgrace on himself by running his mouth. Just because someone asked him question doesn't mean he had to say what he did. He also forgets about his own shady past by violating his contract with the Colts.

DUMB OLD MAN WHO CANNOT STAND THE THOUGHT OF A TEAM GOING UNBEATEN IN A MUCH TOUGHER ERA THAN HIS TEAM PLAYED IN.

i heard the interview on espn. it was hilarious listening to shula double talk, back track and squirm in his seat trying to evade the question of his own idiocy. they asked him point blank about the asterisk and he wilted. it was total comedy.

Going undefeated is definitely not as difficult as it sounds when you’ve cheated all along the way. The New England Patriots have set a record and have definitely gone down in history ... however it is for being fined a record setting $500K and unprecedented lose of a first round draft pick for ... cheating! How Pat-hetic! The NFL doesn’t levy record setting fines against a team for nothing. It did so because it deemed that the Patriots violated the leagues code of conduct by cheating to gain an unfair advantage, plain and simple. When in the entire history of the NFL has anyone been fined $500K ... AND LOST a first round draft pick?! There’s just no escaping the fact that the Pats entire 2007, 2006, 2005 and 2004 season records, regardless of what they do this year, will in fact go down in history as one tainted by violating league rules for cheating. There is nothing the organization or the idiot fans in NE can do to escape that sad and pat-hetic fact of reality. It doesn’t matter what NE wins, NE fans will always be a bunch of pat-hetic losers! Deal with it you chumps! LOL

Yea, I remember when my team used to suck.

Going undefeated is definitely not...blah, blah, blah...I'm another whiner...blah, blah, blah... Deal with it you chumps! LOL

Ring #4 coming this year, baby! Bling, bling!

Cheat, lie, steal, pillage, rape, sodomize, ridicule, mash, murder, film, steal signals, maim...

Anyway we can get it, we want it, baby!

And we're gonna stomp everybody's sorry a s s e s on the way.

That warm, wet sensation you feel and blurry vision of h e l l you see hovering above you?

Why that's none other than the apparition of Patriot Pat p i s s i n g on your bloody and maimed carcass as you hover near death following a beating at the hands of the 2007 Patriots - some bad muthafukahz!

You and the media pundits and miscellaneous idiots like Don Shula have created a new, turbo-charged, p i s s ed off, version of the old 70's/80's Raiders.

Deal with that! (And you will, trust me, you will!)

"The Autumn Wind is a Patriot, pillaging just for fun..."

(Oh, and please excuse us while we also celebrate our second World Series Championship in 4 years, Boston College in a Major BCS Bowl Game and soon-to-be our 17th NBA Championship in '08.

What's happening in your town?

"Good times never seemed so good!")

The road to an undefeated season is going to have to run through the Jets.

Makes sense...after all everyone runs through the Jets, and so will we.

wsredtrfgyuhiptiyuer ystdcfgyuhtoidueryw zxtcfygyubihgoidreuyweu dtctougyiuyotidrersx tdcygutybiuotirseut dcfyguvybhiyguidtruse utrduyghig oidtusertdryg ugotif6dr4yu gihg...

Get that cawk outta yer mouth...

Makes sense...after all everyone runs through the Jets, and so will we.

About the only suspense to the next meetiong of Pats vs Jets is whether the Pats will crack the 50 point mark or the 60 point mark.

About the only suspense to the next meetiong of Pats vs Jets is whether the Pats will crack the 50 point mark or the 60 point mark.

My guess is, Belichick, being the student of the game and its history that he is, will go for the all-time margin of victory record, which will be anything exceeding 73 points, as held by the Chicago Bears in their 73-0 defeat of the Washington Redskins in the 1940 NFL Championship Game.

Then, he and Mangini go into the record books together forever!

New York Post Headline the Next Day:

Teacher* Cornholes Student!

Last edited:
There’s just no escaping the fact that the Pats entire 2007, 2006, 2005 and 2004 season records, regardless of what they do this year, will in fact go down in history as one tainted by violating league rules for cheating.

Memo to dummy: The rule wasn't in effect until 2007..

There’s just no escaping the fact that the Pats entire 2007, 2006, 2005 and 2004 season records, regardless of what they do this year, will in fact go down in history as one tainted by violating league rules for cheating. There is nothing the organization or the idiot fans in NE can do to escape that sad and pat-hetic fact of reality. It doesn’t matter what NE wins, NE fans will always be a bunch of pat-hetic losers! Deal with it you chumps! LOL

The rule wasn't in effect until after the 2006 season, so anything before this year wasn't actually "cheating," as they were breaking no rule in the NFL rulebook. Whoops, there goes that point.

The Patriots were caught "cheating" in the first half of the first game of the season, and the tapes were confiscated before they entered the locker room at half. Now consider the fact that they were using the tapes during halftime to reconstruct their strategy, which they obviously couldn't have done if the tapes were taken from them, so they obviously gained no edge in the first game. They're obviously not taping anyone anymore after receiving such harsh penalties. So how is ANY of 2007 "tainted," as you say? Oops, you're wrong again and point #2 = moot. Just another jealous, blithering idiot troll trying to make himself feel better about his pathetic 1-8 "NFL" team, if you want to call them that. Looks more like a High School JV team from what I've seen.

Call me Houdini I guess, because I just "escaped the fact that the Pats entire 2007, 2006, 2005 and 2004 season records, regardless of what they do this year, will in fact go down in history as one tainted by violating league rules for cheating."

See you in December, prepare yourself for the first 100 point game in history. Or maybe they'll put up 50 in the first half then kneel 3 times and punt for the 2nd half just to embarass your pathetic organization even more.

First post btw, hi :)

Last edited:
Shula needs to grow up in my opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey