PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Shuffling on to Buffalo

Status
Not open for further replies.

JoeSixPat

Pro Bowl Player
Reaction score
Next up in the Patriots Anger Management Therapy session is the Buffalo Bills.

I don't think I even need to advise any fans or players to be wary of a "trap" game against Buffalo. I think our players are very clearly on a mission to respond to all the snide comments and remarks of the past week with their play on the field.

Aside from that I'm always cognizant that Buffalo, when one least expects it, can play very tough against the Patriots. But this comment from his coach can't exactly be the biggest confidence booster for Losman.

http://www.democratandchronicle.com...ID=/20070917/SPORTS0103/709170327/1007/SPORTS

Asked how many more games he'd go before considering a quarterback change, Jauron said: "I certainly wouldn't put a number on it."

The mere fact he answered the question was telling. I'd put a number on it. One. At New England next Sunday. If Losman can't rise to the challenge against the best team in the division and win a significant road game in his fourth NFL season, he never will.

So as bad as he's been, and as injured as the Bills are (still wishing you well Kevin Everett!) Losman's playing for his career next week, and I'm sure our players won't forget it.

As an aside, its a good thing the Chargers aren't playing Buffalo next week, because as LT said, whenever they play a team that is motivated to win, its a "trap" for them and they understandably lose.

Last edited:
I wish I was joking but the Patriots could clinch the division next week.

I don't see a trap game, BB gave the players today off. Being such a veteran team they will come back ready, rested and focused.

I wish I was joking but the Patriots could clinch the division next week.

I don't see a trap game, BB gave the players today off. Being such a veteran team they will come back ready, rested and focused.

Too bad that the Jets play the Fish this week...someone will have to win. I will be rooting for the Fish only because it will be too funny that both the Bills and Jets will be 3.5 games back after 3 games.

Too bad that the Jets play the Fish this week...someone will have to win. I will be rooting for the Fish only because it will be too funny that both the Bills and Jets will be 3.5 games back after 3 games.
I'd be willing to wager that there are maybe no one on this board who want to see the Jets win a game.

Great now all the Bills trolls will start to show up...well ok maybe not.

You know, I've been thinking, for next's week practice against Buffalo, I'd like to see if we could get Stallworth some reps with the first team :rolleyes:

As an aside, the Democrap & Chronicle is my hometown paper and they have been positively brutal on them lately and against Loseman in particular. Deservedly so IMO

Last edited:
I'd be willing to wager that there are maybe no one on this board who want to see the Jets win a game.

If I were BB I'd be helping the Phins game plan for Mangina.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back