Welcome to PatsFans.com

Shuffling on to Buffalo

Discussion in 'PatsFans.com - Patriots Fan Forum' started by JoeSixPat, Sep 17, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JoeSixPat

JoeSixPat Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal

Ratings:
    +148 / 2 / -3

Next up in the Patriots Anger Management Therapy session is the Buffalo Bills.

I don't think I even need to advise any fans or players to be wary of a "trap" game against Buffalo. I think our players are very clearly on a mission to respond to all the snide comments and remarks of the past week with their play on the field.

Aside from that I'm always cognizant that Buffalo, when one least expects it, can play very tough against the Patriots. But this comment from his coach can't exactly be the biggest confidence booster for Losman.

http://www.democratandchronicle.com...ID=/20070917/SPORTS0103/709170327/1007/SPORTS

So as bad as he's been, and as injured as the Bills are (still wishing you well Kevin Everett!) Losman's playing for his career next week, and I'm sure our players won't forget it.

As an aside, its a good thing the Chargers aren't playing Buffalo next week, because as LT said, whenever they play a team that is motivated to win, its a "trap" for them and they understandably lose.

Last edited: Sep 17, 2007
  2. cstjohn17

cstjohn17 PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +46 / 11 / -4

#54 Jersey

I wish I was joking but the Patriots could clinch the division next week.

I don't see a trap game, BB gave the players today off. Being such a veteran team they will come back ready, rested and focused.

3. borg

borg In the Starting Line-Up

Ratings:
    +430 / 19 / -23

Too bad that the Jets play the Fish this week...someone will have to win. I will be rooting for the Fish only because it will be too funny that both the Bills and Jets will be 3.5 games back after 3 games.

4. scout

scout Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal

Ratings:
    +44 / 0 / -2

#15 Jersey

I'd be willing to wager that there are maybe no one on this board who want to see the Jets win a game.

5. SaCaCh

SaCaCh Rotational Player and Threatening Starter's Job

Ratings:
    +21 / 0 / -0

#87 Jersey

Great now all the Bills trolls will start to show up...well ok maybe not.

6. Patriot_in_NY

Patriot_in_NY Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal

Ratings:
    +34 / 0 / -0

You know, I've been thinking, for next's week practice against Buffalo, I'd like to see if we could get Stallworth some reps with the first team :rolleyes:

As an aside, the Democrap & Chronicle is my hometown paper and they have been positively brutal on them lately and against Loseman in particular. Deservedly so IMO

Last edited: Sep 17, 2007
  7. sieglo

sieglo In the Starting Line-Up

Ratings:
    +25 / 0 / -0

If I were BB I'd be helping the Phins game plan for Mangina.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.