PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Show the Defense some love!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brady_Moss

On the Game Day Roster
Reaction score
I'm proud of our offense throughout the first couple of weeks, especially with this kid Dion! I even forgot that Blount active. But how about some love for our defense! I know that it's still early but, as of week 3 of the season, the New England Patriots lead the league in sacks! Our defense are a young bunch but I love the aggressive approach.

Does anyone have clips of Jamie Collins sacks yesterday? I remember a couple plays where he just absolutely burst up the middle.

I'm proud of our offense throughout the first couple of weeks, especially with this kid Dion! I even forgot that Blount active. But how about some love for our defense! I know that it's still early but, as of week 3 of the season, the New England Patriots lead the league in sacks! Our defense are a young bunch but I love the aggressive approach.

Yes, the from seven was AWESOME. Also, we have a pro bowl safety and a good combo at the other safety (2 interceptions so far, I thinK).

That leaves our corners.

Yes, the from seven was AWESOME. Also, we have a pro bowl safety and a good combo at the other safety (2 interceptions so far, I thinK).

That leaves our corners.
Butler was good. Brown was okay enough.

It's the other guy that's making them look bad.

People are underrating T. Brown. He's been quite good through two games.
I just haven't evaluated him enough. I haven't seen anything glowing from him or haven't heard anything very glowing, but I definitely haven't heard anything bad from him either. And that's usually a good sign for a corner.

I just haven't evaluated him enough. I haven't seen anything glowing from him or haven't heard anything very glowing, but I definitely haven't heard anything bad from him either. And that's usually a good sign for a corner.

Here's some stats: 4 of 8, 49 yards, no penalties.

Defense got some big plays and was opportunistic. Put the offense in some nice field position (special teams kicked one in too).

then again, outside of the first drive (both sides) and the fumbles, the offense gave the defense some time. Good complementary football.

Love the effort but understand the context. Rookie QB playing from behind.....has to pass. And the front 7................take your choice

or

Love the D.

Leading the league in sacks is big. Yeah, let's hear it for the D-Fence!

If they can get 3 guys to play man in the secondary consistently well there is nothing stopping this team if everyone stays healthy and BB doesn't get hit by a bus..

We should show our o-line some love too! The guys have been protecting Brady exceptionally these first three weeks!

The D might get 10 sacks in Indy.

PAIN_medium.jpg

That is insane. The Pats will have such a number of complex options using the personnel they have.

I'm still really torn on whether or not the Bills was garbage time. Sure it felt like garbage time until they drew within 5 points. It didn't feel like garbage time then.

Edit: oh wait I see now. :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots