PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

shout out to all you guys

Status
Not open for further replies.

patsfan55

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
hey guys, so im about to become a starter
and i figured what better way to be ushered into the starting lineup than to tell you guys this site and all the posters in here make for an extremely interesting, entertaining, and once in a while educational experience

i appreciate most of you in here, even if i sometimes completely disagree with ur opinion and act arrogant or whatever
just havin fun

this site and the ppl here def make a boring day fun
and i love how this messageboard is the first place i see a lot of news a lot of the time, even before the local guys have anything on the subject (for example the chad jackson injury, it took the local guys what a week after we got it here, thats nuts)

"Mazel-Tuv",MY DEAR SON!!!!! BUT You have ALWAYS been on my STARTING LINEUP-IN ALL ASPECTS OF LIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hey guys, so im about to become a starter
and i figured what better way to be ushered into the starting lineup than to tell you guys this site and all the posters in here make for an extremely interesting, entertaining, and once in a while educational experience

i appreciate most of you in here, even if i sometimes completely disagree with ur opinion and act arrogant or whatever
just havin fun

this site and the ppl here def make a boring day fun
and i love how this messageboard is the first place i see a lot of news a lot of the time, even before the local guys have anything on the subject (for example the chad jackson injury, it took the local guys what a week after we got it here, thats nuts)
its official your benched

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back