PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Shouldnt Pats trade Brady if he doesnt break records?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlitzFritz

Third String But Playing on Special Teams
Reaction score
astounding board today.
raise you hand if you have NOT been paying attention for the past 7 years??

or if you smoked crack before breakfast.:D

What? Did I miss something?

But I did miss my wake-up rock this morning, so maybe that's the issue....

astounding board today.

that is exactly what's wrong with the fools who want to trade big Sey, they haven't been paying attention for the past 5 years, they barely see beyond the edge of their noses, it only matters to them what has he done in the last month.

I bet it's those type of people that run teams like Miami and San Fran.

There were 3 games we won by less than 20 points in our current lucky 13-0 run. We should be 6-7. Maroney can only run for 4.2 yards per carry, and our D is only 4th in the league. We're old and we're slow and we have no depth, and Brady is so lazy and talentless he might need 15 or even 16 games to break the touchdown record.

It was the best of times, it was the worst of times...

There were 3 games we won by less than 20 points in our current lucky 13-0 run. We should be 6-7. Maroney can only run for 4.2 yards per carry, and our D is only 4th in the league. We're old and we're slow and we have no depth, and Brady is so lazy and talentless he might need 15 or even 16 games to break the touchdown record.

It was the best of times, it was the worst of times...

yeah, and we have too much depth!! thats a problem, cause we cut so many ppl in our last 2 draft classes!! even tho most of them are still in the NFL. so our drafting sucks now too! everyones a bust.

and suddenly seymour sucks. i mean he even comes off the field on third down!! so he is boviously not very good!

oh lordy....

astounding board today.

well he did complete less than half his passes against the ravens. maybe his best years are behind him.

well he did complete less than half his passes against the ravens. maybe his best years are behind him.

Our so-called "quarterback." You guys do realize this is only his fourth super bowl, if he does in fact go to it, as he's the odds-on favorite to do. People act like he's special.

Yeah, let's get rid of Brady and bring back Michael Bishop!

yeah, i mean he used to be good. lets trade him now before the rest of the nfl finds out he cant play anymore! he does have 5 picks this year, seems that he is not always focused on the game.

If you could get a solid leader like Phillip Rivers you'd have to consider it.

Also, we can solve all those problems by calling the league office and whining into the phone until they do what we want!

And Moss too. He might beat Rice's 12 game record for TD catches, but it is gonna take him more than 12 games.

Most of those claims are nuts, but Seymour has seriously regressed this year in comparison to every year before now. If he's not 100% then he shouldn't be playing because the games mean very little in terms of the grand scheme right now until the playoffs. If he's hurt, let him rest. We beat the jets without him earlier on, and we'll certainly beat the Dolphins without him.

The NFL network showed the Steelers vs pats game from 05, and Seymour, for lack of a better word, was raping his double teams. This year he is having trouble shedding 1v1 blocks. Even with his regression, trading him really isn't much of an option.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes