PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Should We Lose???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots4Life83

Practice Squad Player
Reaction score
I know this may seem crazy and stupid, but isnt our offense better suited to play in the RCA dome than the Colts? And ist there a chance that our offense will slow down in bad weather?

I know our defense can play in inclimate weather, but the Colts have a pretty physical defense these days too.

Maybe we should beat the hell out of them for one half, to make sure we can whip them in the RCA dome, and then put in the backups for the second half.

That would be the ultimate pshyche job, and then people could shut up about this running up the score nonsense, and the whole perfect season thing.

Thats the most retarted thing I've heard in a long time. BB doesn't give a **** what people think. He would never do anything to risk a W. I can't believe you actually think that would be a "good" idea.

Ok, I have come to my senses.

When I am wrong I am wrong. And when I am stupid you guys let me know.

Ok, I have come to my senses.

When I am wrong I am wrong. And when I am stupid you guys let me know.

I appreciate some outside the box thinking. I think Holmgren had the right idea to let the Donks score quickly in the SB so Favre would get a chance to tie it up rather than watch them drain all the time down and then kick a chip shot FG.

I think some teams may lose a game at the end of the season if it gives them a better opening round matchup in the playoffs.

But you went way outside the box here LOL

Manning sucks in the cold at Gillette and Brady can throw anywhere anytime, the Snow Bowl proved that.

Youre right. I am just thinking about this game way to much...

I think that even if it was snowy or wet here in January if we hosted the game, you could still operate fine. Terry Bradshaw this week said that he liked to pass more in crumby whether, because he and the offense knew where they were going, while the defense slipped around trying to catch them.

Also, we could just run it repeatedly at the colts :D

The only time I recall the Pats giving up points willingly was the safety out of the back of the end zone during a Denver game.

I know this may seem crazy and stupid, but isnt our offense better suited to play in the RCA dome than the Colts? And ist there a chance that our offense will slow down in bad weather?

I know our defense can play in inclimate weather, but the Colts have a pretty physical defense these days too.

Maybe we should beat the hell out of them for one half, to make sure we can whip them in the RCA dome, and then put in the backups for the second half.

That would be the ultimate pshyche job, and then people could shut up about this running up the score nonsense, and the whole perfect season thing.

Single dumbest post I've ever read in my life

No offense to the OP (or as little offense as possible at least), but that is a terrible, terrible idea.

/Samir from Office Space

Why the hell should we care what anyone else thinks? These Pats are trying to prove a point. You Eff with Bill you eff with the Pats, you will pay. And EVERYONE in the league had someone from every team put in their 2 cents about the spy gate thing, which is ridiculous cause as many have said, they all do something that isn't quite kosher.
So, now the league will pay, the fans of the other teams will pay for all the Bellicheat and Cheatriot crap. They are going down. And I wouldn't worry what other people think, because alot don't have a problem with it. There is a poll on ESPN.COM right now, one of the questions is, do you think it's wrong the Pats are running up the score. 64% said NO. And you know that it's not all Pat's fans because a good portion picked Indy to win.
We don't need their validation. To Quote:
"Don't you know who I am?! I;m the Juggernaut B!tch!"

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back