PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Should we get Moss? ... South Dakota State WR Dale Moss

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't believe he posted a 4.45 with that running style. He is NOT a natural runner at all, although he's an extremely coordinated athlete. If a running coach taught him proper body position, foot placement, ankle flexion, leg extension and drive, he would be significantly faster at top speed. Far, far too raw to justify anything earlier than a 7th, but he's definitely intriguing.

Not much on the yards after catch, and does not seem to be fast. Does seem like a red zone beast though. Do we have a 6th round pick ? If so, use it on Dale Moss.

Not much on the yards after catch, and does not seem to be fast. Does seem like a red zone beast though. Do we have a 6th round pick ? If so, use it on Dale Moss.

Many of the balls thrown to him seemed extremely weak, requiring him to slow down to make the catch, allowing an easier tackle. I think this factors into him not seeming fast and having weak YAC, which makes him the perfect under the radar prospect.

sure, but only as an udfa.

To me he looks more like a Jimmy Graham type TE conversion prospect than a WR. Intruiging late round/UDFA free agent though.

I like Chris Owusu out of Stanford as an UDFA/late rounder also

10388583.jpg

Sure, as a UDFA.

His 3 cone result is very impressive for a guy at that height.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Back