PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Should the Pats use Tebow as a TE now ?

Sb is a typical liberal who likes to twist my words.. I've never insulted Kraft, Belichick, or Boston.... In fact, I donated to the Boston Marathon bombings.. I also repeated more than once that I could care less about SpyGate... I love the Pats and think they are a top class organization... Do I think they need to be criticized on certain topics?... Yes, I do... As a reporter, it's my job to offer both sides of the story and allow my readers to decide... And I've said it before and i'll say it again.. It's my haters and readers who motivate me to do what I do... for THE TRUTH.... And Sb... Be careful, because your treading the line again to defaming my character... Watch what you say boy... God Bless

Sb is a typical liberal who likes to twist my words.. I've never insulted Kraft, Belichick, or Boston.... In fact, I donated to the Boston Marathon bombings.. I also repeated more than once that I could care less about SpyGate... I love the Pats and think they are a top class organization... Do I think they need to be criticized on certain topics?... Yes, I do... As a reporter, it's my job to offer both sides of the story and allow my readers to decide... And I've said it before and i'll say it again.. It's my haters and readers who motivate me to do what I do... for THE TRUTH.... And Sb... Be careful, because your treading the line again to defaming my character... Watch what you say boy... God Bless

can you point us to your blog or what you have written?

You come off sounding like a parody of a tebow fan imagined by a tebow hater. just so you know.

Yes you have insulted them, no point lying about it.

LIke I said, you might have gotten away with this gimmick on the espn board. You won't get away with it here. Especially now that this board knows about you.

That is all.

Trolls are like teeth, ignore them and they will go away. They wont get banned here because our mods are human beings. They have thick skin. This aint no Jest circus. :sleep:

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back