PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Should Patriots fans be nervous going into Week 1 of the regular season?

Status
Not open for further replies.

PatsFans.com Article

Pro Bowl Player
Reaction score
Should Patriots fans be nervous going into Week 1 of the regular season?
By: Ryan Hannable

With a wide receiver depth chart of Welker, Lloyd, Edelman, Slater and Salas, to go along with a new offensive line missing Koppen and Waters should Patriots fans be concerned going into the season?Read to find out more....

We shouldn't be...but most of us will be

But I'm always nervous before a game. I'm not as concerned about the receivers as I am about the o-line. The Patriots have a lot of TEs and are obviously going with a lot of 2TE/2WR sets. And you can always line Hernandez or a RB up as a wideout. Brady will make all our receivers good.

There's no way to sugarcoat it, This O-line (and Vollmer's health in particular) is a cause for concern. However, it's still too soon to start proclaiming that this team is screwed. Am I nervous? I'd be lying if I said I wasn't. But I'm also ecstatic that the season is beginning, and that we have another chance to earn that elusive 4th Lombardi.

Meh....... I'm always nervous before a Patriots game.

I've been wearing the laundry since '74 and I remember the "bad" old days before our current golden situation.

Old habits are hard to change. :D

Every. Single. Game. I am a nervous wreck haha.

No.. but the Giants should be!

The only times I haven't been nervous before a game were in 2007 - that was a surreal time of thinking 'by how many' and not 'will we'.

I'm sorry but when my Patriots are going to play or they're playing I always get nervous. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back