PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Should Jon Stinchcomb be a top FA pursuit for the Patriots?

Status
Not open for further replies.

PATRIOTSFANINPA

Pro Bowl Player
2019 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
I think this guy has been a very solid player for the Saints and is probably going to go elsewhere this season since the Saints have some cap problems and have to let this guy go.

The right side of the line is obviously weak and we need a guy to better protect Bradys blindside on that side.

While the draft is rich of many good offensive lineman,I would like a vet to play and start for the team,especially if Brady is back and is a bit less mobile as one can expect and needs better blocking,Light has been erratic but he is not a guy I would replace at this time so the right side is the area of need.

How much attention would you like the team to try and pursuit Stinchcomb at the right price? (However he won't come cheap)

I think this guy has been a very solid player for the Saints and is probably going to go elsewhere this season since the Saints have some cap problems and have to let this guy go.

The right side of the line is obviously weak and we need a guy to better protect Bradys blindside on that side.

While the draft is rich of many good offensive lineman,I would like a vet to play and start for the team,especially if Brady is back and is a bit less mobile as one can expect and needs better blocking,Light has been erratic but he is not a guy I would replace at this time so the right side is the area of need.

How much attention would you like the team to try and pursuit Stinchcomb at the right price? (However he won't come cheap)

Never been impressed by Stinchcomb, at least not as more than a good backup.

I'm ok with our starters and drafting some quality OL prospects in the draft.

The right side of the line is plenty strong as long as Neal is healthy. I'd take Kaczur over Stinchcomb as a starter and there's no way he signs somewhere to be a backup.

I couldn't root for someone whose name looks like "stink bomb".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back