PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Should Gronk make comeback vs Bucanneers?

THE HUB FOR PATRIOTS FANS SINCE 2000

MORE PINNED POSTS:
Replies:
Very sad news: RIP Joker
Replies:
OT: Bad news - "it" is back...
Replies:
2023/2024 Patriots Roster Transaction Thread
Replies:
Asking for your support

Should Gronk make his return against the Bucs?

• 1 Yes, throw him into the fire!

Votes: 16 35.6%
  • 2 No, we should wait longer and be cautious with his health

Votes: 29 64.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Worth noting that Sudfeld is probable too.

Tom E. Curran ‏@tomecurran 1m
Danny Amendola is doubtful for Sunday. Gronk, Bolden, Svitek, Washington, Ebner, Connolly are all questionable. Sudfeld is probable.

I have this feeling he will be back as a limited role, mostly to block. Tampa have not been planning for him, which could end up being a big mistake for them. I will be happy as long as he is not playing ST|.

Put him on PUP until week 7 ...... oh,wait :bricks:

And in that scenario, he wouldn't have been practicing until the middle of October. That's a long time to have him sitting around without the ability to practice on any level in a team setting.

One would have to think that Belichick was pretty well aware of the fact that he'd likely miss the first 3-4 games, so this move wasn't made to shave off 2 lousy games to save a roster spot. It was likely made to allow him to immediately return to the field and slowly be blended back into more responsibilities in the practice sessions.

i don' know but i would prefere he is 'ready to go' for week.4 instead week.3

i don' know but i would prefere he is 'ready to go' for week.4 instead week.3

I wouldn't mind seeing some rust knocked off in very limited action tomorrow, so that he has a bit of a better feel for next Sunday night's action at Atlanta.

Sort of the same thinking that occurred at the end of last season when they put him in for the season finale vs MIA, so that he could be more effective the following game vs HOU in the playoffs.

when will we know if he is playing..15 min before the game...i have him on a fantasy team...i gotta know ASAP

@RapSheet: From #GameDay First: Rob Gronkowski is unlikely to play today. It's his forearm holding him back, not his back. Needs to be full strength

Atleast his back is good!

How the holy hell do I (or any of us) know?

I've never even met the guy and certainly haven't examined him (not that I'd know what to look for if I did!) and I know nada zip zilch about rehab. Let's just let the professionals who know him and know what they're doing make this decision.

If the real question is "when do I want him to come back," the answer is as soon as those who know what they're doing think he should come back.

I prefer he sits a weeee bit longer.

so his forearm still isn't strogn enough?? Damn...just let him rest if that's the case. Don't want Gronk breaking it again...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back