PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Should GayBrady be Banned??

Status
Not open for further replies.

mikey

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
image.php

Am I the only one to find the picture repugnant?

It obvious with his member name and the graphics that go along with it is what his intent is.

I had a good chuckle the first time I saw it and I think Tom would too. I've not really followed any of of his posts so I don't know how derogatory he's been so if you're talking a ban for just a pic and a sig I say nay.

I think that he should be given a choice. Either change his user name, sig, & avatar or be gone.

He comes to this board and mock's our QB. This is not a gay or anti-gay issue. I could care less if this poster is gay. I suspect that he is not. I suspect that he might even be a gay hater.

If he came to this board and called himself for example,TheGayPatriot, I would not give it a second thought. If his avatar was respectful of our QB, I wouldn't care what it was. If his sig was not intended to mock our QB, I wouldn't care much what it was.

But, he is 0-3 in that department so I think of him, right now, as a POS. But not quite as big a POS as THEARCHIVES, who started a thead last Friday calling our 2 draft choices as "tight, pitch black" players.

gaybrady= bizarro Manning's Army

If any of you have ever ventured over to the Colts board at the Indy Star, you are probably familiar with the famous troll, Manning's Army. This ingenious Pats fan torments the Colt fans by pretending to be a Colts fan while continually, and cleverly, promoting the Patriots. IMO Gay Brady is a Colts fan trying to imitate Manning's Army. Whether or not he should be banned depends on his entertainment value. So far, he gets a thumbs down for being only marginally clever.

No, he shouldn't be banned. Just ignore him.

I'm just worried he's some type of weirdo stalker. Has anyone warned Tom?

PonyExpress said:
If any of you have ever ventured over to the Colts board at the Indy Star, you are probably familiar with the famous troll, Manning's Army. This ingenious Pats fan torments the Colt fans by pretending to be a Colts fan while continually, and cleverly, promoting the Patriots. IMO Gay Brady is a Colts fan trying to imitate Manning's Army. Whether or not he should be banned depends on his entertainment value. So far, he gets a thumbs down for being only marginally clever.

NO, I know for a FACT Manning Army is not that guy. I know Manning Army and who his alternate identity is.

Last edited:
MrTibbs said:
NO, I know for a FACT Manning Army is not that guy. I know Manning Army and who his alternate identity is.
I didn't say they are the same person, just that GBrady is trying to imitate Manning Army's "Schtick".

Coudln't possibly care any less. Then again, not much on an internet message board bothers me.

huskeralk said:
Coudln't possibly care any less. Then again, not much on an internet message board bothers me.
Me too. Except your signature. :D And GayBradyYazzOr's aliases which seem to grow faster than I can add them to the ignore list.

Last edited:
Nobody should be banned. He's a clown, but he's a chuckle from time to time.

T-ShirtDynasty said:
Me too. Except your signature. :D And GayBradyYazzOr's aliases which seem to grow faster than I can add them to the ignore list.

that POS gave me negative 'karma' for calling him a post whore...too funny...

Flying Fungi said:
that POS gave me negative 'karma' for calling him a post whore...too funny...
I gave ya a little bump. I'm sure other Greenies will. ;)

T-ShirtDynasty said:
I gave ya a little bump. I'm sure other Greenies will. ;)

check it out-- :rofl: : Vulgarity has no place here tone it down or be removed!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back