PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Should BB be giving Shanahan a call?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luke Skywelker

Practice Squad Player
Reaction score
Somehow almost half of that 5 win team's wins were against the NYG - both late in the year and early. Both wins by almost two TD's. One thing that they have that we don't is great young edge rushers, but is there something we can learn from those two games?

Somehow almost half of that 5 win team's wins were against the NYG - both late in the year and early. Both wins by almost two TD's. One thing that they have that we don't is great young edge rushers, but is there something we can learn from those two games?

Or Andy Reid, since the Eagles are 5-1 vs Giants the last three years....

BB shouldn't just call him. He should hire him as a two week consultant.

Not that i think BB needs him to plan for the game, just b/c it will drive the folks upset about Josh McD completely bonker.

Everything is on tape to see plus totally different systems. Cant play the same game how another team played since its all about matchups. Plus...We are pretty good ourselves.

He should, but Josh also has experience with this Giants team.

I guess that would depend on their personal relationship, to which I am not privy.

In general, though, I think that Belichick can glean almost everything he has to learn about how another team played against a particular opponent from watching film.

I'll bet Romeo has a view on the Giants, though. I'd bet real money that Coach will be calling him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back