Welcome to PatsFans.com

Shocking development: Mrs Obama decides enough is enough: ...

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by MrSparkle, Oct 15, 2008.

1. MrSparkle

MrSparkle Rookie

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0

Shocking development: Mrs Obama decides enough is enough: “My husband was born in Hawaii and adopted by his step father, does that make him unpatriotic; she asks”, on a direct telephone to API. « African Press International (API)

If only...
  2. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +297 / 1 / -9

If lovely cuddly Michelle thinks things are bad now with people picking on her litte "Barry Warry" wait until she moves into the the Rose Garden, has she ever noticed what they do to GW Bush, sometime during the next year Lovely Michelle Obama will set the White House on fire.
    (whaaa boo hoo. leave my barry alone you racist bastards)

GOD DAMN AMERICA

I NEVER LIKED AMERICA UNTIL THEY STARTED KISSING MY BARRY'S A$S (lovely michelle)
    Last edited: Oct 15, 2008
  3. Patters

Patters Moderator Staff Member PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +142 / 1 / -4

The article is a fake

The Corner on National Review Online

I'm sure a lot of you have seen references this morning to statements allegedly made by Michelle Obama in an interview with an organization called African Press International. I just asked the Obama campaign whether Michelle Obama did in fact speak to that organization, and spokesman Tommy Vietor answered:

The answer is no, it's not real, the report is made up. She did not speak to the organization.
  4. PressCoverage

PressCoverage Banned

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -0

Re: The article is a fake

just to be clear, those were Byron York's words, himself...

regardless, another Con man talking point gets taken off the field on a stretcher after a helmet-first launch into it's cranium... let's gather at midfield for a moment of prayer...

think twice before coming over the middle again... or at least, do some research...
  5. IcyPatriot

IcyPatriot ------------- PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +477 / 2 / -10

#87 Jersey

Obama's grandmother and 2 siblings keep saying he was born in Kenya. His grandmother keeps saying his mother was not allowed on a plane out of kenya due to her pregnancy. His mother wanted out of kenya real bad anyways because she felt they did not like her because she was white. She had Barack and then brought him to Hawaii a day or 2 later... she was there ... she ought to know something.
    Michelle was not there ... that's for sure.
  6. PressCoverage

PressCoverage Banned

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -0

interesting that the thread starter won't return to own up...
  7. Patters

Patters Moderator Staff Member PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +142 / 1 / -4

And you're the one who always complains about hijacking threads? LOL.

At any rate, from Worldnetdaily (a source I'm guessing you trust):

Democrat sues Sen. Obama over 'fraudulent candidacy'

A separate WND investigation into Obama's birth certificate utilizing forgery experts also found the document to be authentic. The investigation also revealed methods used by some of the bloggers to determine the document was fake involved forgeries, in that a few bloggers added text and images to the certificate scan that weren't originally there.
  8. DarrylS

DarrylS PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +151 / 3 / -19

The source is suspicious.. difficult to find out who they all are.. led by someone named Chief Editor Korir... when you google it all it does is got to right wing web sites, not much information on who he is.. the devil is in the details..
  9. IcyPatriot

IcyPatriot ------------- PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +477 / 2 / -10

#87 Jersey

Hijacking a thread is changing the topic of discussion. The yopic of discussion is where Obama was born ... try again ... this isn't horseshoes.
  10. MrSparkle

MrSparkle Rookie

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0

Did you read that topic. I only used two words "If only...", I'm not sure what that means in Moonbat land but to us normal people that means 'If only this were true'.

Get off your high horse before you fall and hurt yourself. Your self righteous posts grow tiresome.
  11. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +297 / 1 / -9

There is only one way to find out who the REAL Obama is ELECT HIM TO BE THE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES then sit back and watch the sideshow.
    America will pay dearly for doing this but in the long run it will be worth it, the people will never let another Far Left Wing Liberal near the White House for the next hundred years.

GOD DAMN AMERICA (new white house spiritual advisor)
    Last edited: Oct 16, 2008
  12. PressCoverage

PressCoverage Banned

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -0

LOL... Do you know what the word self-righteous means? I didn't talk about myself at all, just you.

Anyhow, nice backtrack... You presented the thread, Patters debunked it entirely, then you disappeared until challenged...

"If only" in that context could have meant any number of things, and I'd assume if you meant to cover your ass, you'd had spelled out that thought in full.... Unless, of course, you routinely create threads based on things you merely HOPE to be true... Which would be completely illogical for this forum.

Here's what's "tiresome"... Stupid threads like this whereby con men throw crap against the wall about the pluralist candidate and hope it sticks.
    Last edited: Oct 16, 2008
  13. PressCoverage

PressCoverage Banned

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -0

Thanks to the C-student-in-Chief and his minions, America is heading for a deep mess either way...

But it'll be misinformed, haters like yourself blaming it all on the black guy.
  14. MrSparkle

MrSparkle Rookie

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0

Looking for a fight as always I see. I know this thread is a joke, I doubt anyone reading it felt otherwise. If they did, I apologize. Not like I'm the only one that posts "Out there" threads.

As for not answering your post in a timely manor, I'll try harder to meet your standards. I didn't see the replys.