PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Shockey traded to Saints

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really don't get this. Sounds like the Giants are drunk on Super Bowl punch.

What universe do they live in that they think they can have a better team without Shockey than WITH Shockey?

I don't buy the whole disruption to the team, the guys under contact and he will have to play.

Someone just needed to sit him down and smack some sense into him. Seems like no one over there has any balls. From Tiki to Shockey, that place needs some veteran "personnel management".

And please don't go with the Kevin Boss argument, I'm sure he's good but no one knows what kind of player he will be all season, you know that you got with Shockey.

BTW - I'm not a Shockey fan, I just don't get why you trade your best players away - Jason Taylor falls into this same argument.

Cousins,
Our drafts haven't been great lately. Watson is mediocre at best with questionable hands. At least Shockey can catch. I would have loved to see Shockey here with Brady in our system. Would I swap Terrance Wheatley (2) and Matt Slater (5) for Shockey? What do you think?
I can't wait to see who says that would be a bad deal for the Pats.
DW Toys

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back